Reviews for Gate 19
So, Charlie is caught with a naked women. I'm assuming it's not Sue but maybe they aren't together in this story and already he's behaving like his daughter is 12! Edward obviously likes Bella but then his family seems a bit abusive ( not in a bad way) so he's use to being treated that way. They live close to one another so can continue a relationship after Christmas. I'm not sure I like this Bella but the story is definitely entertaining. So thanks.
daphnie chapter 9 . 4/20
Emmet is an aggressive gluten-free vegan? Best thing I've read all month LMAO
258026683 chapter 1 . 3/27
Oh I love her "chopped up" comment
Hello. I just read the Spanish translation of your story and wanted to thank you for authorizing Sarai this translation. I loved it! This Edward is such a sweetheart! Hope to read more of your stories in the future. You're an amazing writer. Regards from México.
Adriana Molina chapter 13 . 1/22
Gracias por dejar que tradujeran está maravillosa historia...
Jenycullen chapter 13 . 1/20
Aww so cute. I loved it!
Mel. ACS chapter 12 . 1/17
enamorada de tu historia! divertida, simpática, romántica, amorosa. todo lo que tiene que tener una historia. gracias por escribirla! y compartir con nosotras.
gracias por darle el permiso a Sarai, de esa manera muchas chicas del fandom español tenemos la posibilidad de conocer otras historias y otras autoras. muchas gracias!
Mel. ACS chapter 11 . 1/17
gracias gracias gracias gracias gracias gracias gracias!
Mel. ACS chapter 11 . 1/17
Thank you for allowing Sarai the translation to Spanish, it was a beautiful story. Greetings from Argentina!
Mel. ACS chapter 12 . 1/17
Loved this so much. Couldn't be happier with the way it all turned out. What a great story. With a great HEA. Thank you for authorizing Sarai the translation to Spanish.
Mel. ACS chapter 13 . 1/17
Thank you so much for sharing your story, and for allowing Sarai the traslation into Spanish. I loved every chapter of it. Awesome work.
Mel. ACS chapter 1 . 1/17
Thank you so much for letting Sarai translate your story, it was a wonderful experience to read it, the feelings that you made me feel through your words, joy, sadness, love, hope! Thanks again.
saludos desde Argentina!
Mel. ACS chapter 1 . 1/17
Thank you for allowing Sarai the translation for us Spanish readers could enjoy it too. It was a beautiful story, loved it!
saludos desde Argentina y que tengas un buen comienzo de año!
Debs0608 chapter 13 . 1/9
Awww. Many, many thanks for finishing this story.
arthemys chapter 13 . 12/31/2021
Lovely fluffy story ! Thanks !
1,769 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »