Reviews for Clearing Mist
Lordsunshine64 chapter 64 . 4/28
a truly wonderful story. it made me happy to read it. Thank you so much.

also, to anyone who's curious, shark babies are indeed called pups. our Author did their research.
Slaggedfire chapter 63 . 4/23
Pup? You're calling it a pup? Kisame isn't related to any Canine species...
magitechxinc chapter 1 . 4/19
Absolutely incredible. I hope to see you return to FF someday.
Anaelyssa chapter 64 . 4/15
Nicely-written, fun, sweet, interesting. I'm glad it ended well.
tt the white wolf chapter 1 . 4/6
oh my f-ing god I cried when I reached the end, and Kisame's comentt was just too perfect, this is one of the best things I have ever seen in my life. Thank you so much.
user51s2r chapter 64 . 3/29
EXCELLENT STORY! thanks for writing and sharing it!
user51s2r chapter 50 . 3/28
Finished chapter 50, and I must say-fucking epic story. This one goes on my re-read list!
user51s2r chapter 39 . 3/28
So many happy giggles in this chapter. Glasses-creeper, Pedo-snake, Manda-kitty food, and of course Duck-butt/Naru-chan adoption!
user51s2r chapter 25 . 3/28
I have this happy warm feeling after the Danzo fight :)) ...because fuck that guy!

great chapter!
user51s2r chapter 21 . 3/28
Fantastic story! excellent chapter! I am really enjoying the interactions between sushi/miser/kitty/headless!
user51s2r chapter 1 . 3/28
I just finished chapter 13. This is an enjoyable and well written fanfic!
FaustoCosgrove chapter 64 . 3/10
this was really cute! I had a good time reading this, it was funny but not too over the top.
A person chapter 64 . 3/7
Well congrats. You've made me want to squeal, kiss random people, cry, go emo, and hand out candy to orphans in the span of a story. Your one heck of a author
kuchiyose chapter 64 . 2/26
aggressivly heterosexual but a good story. better than boruto
Facts chapter 12 . 2/19
Please get your facts straight before listing them off as facts. Kakashi is NOT older than Obito. He is younger than him by a few months according to the data books. But even if you disregard the data books and go with what was completely mentioned in the manga, Obito and Rin would still be technically older than Kakashi by 4 years. But we all know Kishimoto fucked up that one. So we'll just go along with the official Naruto databooks. So CANON facts, according to the data books and manga, Kakashi is younger than Obito. He will never be older than Obito. But since this is fanfiction, anything is quite possible... i just hated the fact that you wrote that down as a canon fact in your a/n. I wouldnt mind if you did make him older than Obito in your story. Just dont list it as a canon fact.
3,603 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »