Reviews for Clearing Mist
darkpiro9 chapter 1 . 15h
Well ain't that some E-ranked luck
Rehtnapome chapter 64 . 8/28
I normally don't like stories with OCs, but since this had Kisame in it I gave It a shot. I really enjoyed your OC, and her interactions with Kisame and the Yugure. Also Gaar, can't forget those adorable scenes. Excellent story.
Jaggerwolf chapter 64 . 8/26
This was an amazing story, I bow down to you :)
BOTH!~ XD
Loves it!
I've never had virtual dangos..0-0 hahaha
Wolf to the Stars chapter 25 . 8/7
Cool story bro
Lol no sarcasm tho
Night.Sky.21 chapter 64 . 8/7
That was one of the best fanfics I have ever read. You did a magnificent job. One of my favorite oc stories.
Mottled silvery-grey? It would be decent to look at and camouflage fairly well in some areas, as for the symbol? *shrug*
UltimateYaoiAddict chapter 64 . 8/3
Love Toki and Kisame's interactions! Only question, can you do a series of chapters to chronicle their children's growth? Kisame being overprotective; Toki being exasperated but indulgent of Kisame's violent reactions; and everyone picking fun or tiptoeing around them? Even the other "children" or nations reactions would be nice! Please! *cue Puppy Eyes of Doom*
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 38 . 7/31
I the omake
Only 12 chapters in and already I have laughed audibly multiple times, I love Toki's character and her interactions with the other characters don't seem unnatural! (For example I laughed at least a minute for this ' "Yosh! Let the youthful exams begin!"
Dear Jashin, please no.' XD
katsekala chapter 64 . 7/29
Loved this story! Many kisses!
InLuvWithCandy chapter 64 . 7/21
Frayed sounds like an interesting story!
InLuvWithCandy chapter 52 . 7/21
I think Toki might adopt me...YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!
3,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »