Reviews for Clearing Mist
nagi92 chapter 64 . 9/24
This story was amazing ! Action, a bit of drama and of romance, it was just perfect !
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 60 . 9/7
The kids are PISSED!
Kemi chapter 31 . 9/7
That I did not go back and read the lines again with the music as a background... I did. It was priceless lol
Kemi chapter 9 . 9/6
I know you may have already made a decision regarding that. But I dont see any contradiction on her being a sensorial ninja who is contracted to cats. Cats are hunters and have high senses themselves. So it is not necessarily overdoing it that she is able to make a contract with them. Loving your story by the way!
343
brodylopa chapter 64 . 9/2
This is the best OC fic i have read so far First fic i have read with Kisame the main male character.
I88
Cliffhanger247 chapter 25 . 8/30
Omg! I can't contain my excitement and joy and absolute love for this fic! It's really just awesome.. sure alot of the plot is goofed cause Kishimoto didn't really worldbuild very well beyond the main story of Naruto and Shippūden but I think it's fuckin awesome how Toki and Kisame has successfully stolen like half the Akatsuki from Obito XD now of course her and Kisame were always going to be together, so I figured he wouldn't join but you've got Kakazu, Hidan, and now motherfuckin Itachi motherfuckin Uchiha! Probably the most badass badass there is (expect for Madara and Minato that is [Itachi is the true Hokage!])! Anyways Itachi is gonna get shisui's eyes huh? Will he be able to use shisui'se special ability? (Shusui was also a beast! Able to use the susanoo with just ONE mangekyo)

I'm also waiting for Kakazu to fight Orochimaru. I fell like that would be an awesome battle. They need another member for Itachi to partner with since Kisame is obviously Toki's partner ;)
Cliffhanger247 chapter 18 . 8/30
Ahhhh! Kisame doesn't join Madara/Tobi/Obito?

What will they do now? You've basically created a free world for Tiki and Kisame, and you can do whatever as long as you remain partially close to the canon story or you could go crazy and do whatecer comes to your fancy!
Cliffhanger247 chapter 14 . 8/30
Omg! Internally I'm am freaking out. B AND Guy made an appearance at the same time! This is just too funny, I found myself reading until late last night (3am!) Laughing like 85% of the way. This fix has me rolling XD
I love it! There have been a few places where the grammar and/or word placement where I got confused but I attribute it to my exhaustion last night. As I haven't found any yet today.
Cliffhanger247 chapter 2 . 8/29
Two chapters in and i love it so far. Though I may be biased as Kirigakure and the Land of Water are like favorite canon locations/villages. It's got so much potential, sure the other villages do too but seriously, the history of Kiri is something I am EXTREMELY interested in and I've made all kinda fan theories about how the Seven Ninja Swordsmen got started and how Kiri was formed and all that shit. But anyway on to the review of your wonderful work!

Imma be honest, I am NOT a big fan of Self-Insert fanfics, let a get that cleared away right now. You all die in car crashes and it's frankly just sad. I know that the chances of getting into a car crash are very high and dying in them is equally as high but the whole car crash death before entering the work of Naruto has been sorta played out. Of course this has been completed for some time now so the point is moot now.
The first chapter was a typical first chapter of a SI fic but since you're in Kiri I have it a shot. Plus there weren't any blatantly obvious grammatical errors or anything of that nature so I could tell you at least cared about what you wrote.
I'm happy to see Kisame, it'll be awesome watching him grow up! Maybe we'll get to see Meī too (she so fine!) And possibly even Zabuza! I'm eager to see where this goes! N sense this is a completed fix I won't leave a review on every chapter but probably read a few chapters then post a review
anyumaaka chapter 24 . 8/24
Great story! Just want to point out something about that comment you added at the end (you said that since it showed Sasuke Itachi's memories, why can't it do the reverse).
A Genjutsu is an illusion. You create it by imagining what you want to show, and what's the difference between showing a fantasy and something you remember? Both are just images in your head.
So I can't see the Mangekyo being able to "read" someone else's memories (not saying it's impossible, but being able to show someone else your own memories by creating an illusion based on those memories does NOT mean it works the other way around. You can use a pen to write down your memories (sometimes called a diary), but that doesn't mean you can use a pen to write down someone else's memories.
I can’t count how many times I’ve read this on my fingers.

shadownumera, if you ever read this, and I doubt you will, please never give up writing!

-Amie