Reviews for Clearing Mist
Nerfhearder69 chapter 64 . 10/5
Enjoyed the humor. Loved the character development. Was enthralled by the story. Thank you for all the work you put into it.
sakuzi-chan chapter 34 . 9/28
Seriously hilarious. thanks for the laughs!
Rhaegar Targaryen chapter 13 . 9/24
Okay genin, as part of your chuunin exam, go and either defeat, outwit or outsneak a camp full of jounin.

Now why is it that I have trouble accepting this?
Rhaegar Targaryen chapter 6 . 9/24
Why have you changed the mist graduation exam to this? It just makes no sense what so ever.
Sansho chapter 64 . 9/22
This... Wow.
This is, hands down, the BEST "let's-screw-cannon-over-with-seer-like-knowledge" trope I've ever read. And with such an unusual pairing no less.

Putting your OC in Kiri, of all places, was a stroke of genius. You developed the seemingly familiar plot with expertise, all the while maintaining an awesome balance of humor and fangirling :P

This story is so epic, that I was itching to reread it even BEFORE I've finished going through it all.

One point to notice, though, is perhaps acquiring a beta and cleaning up some language issues that I've come across. Other than that, perfection.

Thank you so much for such an awesome story!
read it all good work
ShineX chapter 3 . 9/19
Why were the day intervals so short? Didn't it take quite a bit of time for Naruto to be able to do anything with his element? How the hell would such a small number of days allow that here?
duchessliz chapter 64 . 9/18
This is definitely one of the best SI/OC fics on the site and I loved it! Thanks for sharing! :D
duchessliz chapter 43 . 9/18
Aww how sweet! Itachi realized that the craziness that is YĆ«gure is his home!
duchessliz chapter 32 . 9/18
T-t-the Omake got me again lol. Toki is a Jashinist and didn't even realize it! xD
duchessliz chapter 28 . 9/18
T-t-the Omake ... bwahahaha! Priceless! xD
duchessliz chapter 21 . 9/18
lol. I always loved the fights between Hidan and Kakuzu! xD
duchessliz chapter 14 . 9/18
On the bright side, at least she know that Kurenai specializes in genjutsu ... thats something at least.
Houshikun001 chapter 64 . 9/17
You are so awesome, loved your story and I'm looking forward to reading your other works.
seanklovett chapter 64 . 9/15
Ok I admit, this is one of my favorite self inserts, very funny and original, and still has action. I always thought Kisame deserved a better ending in canon. Good work.
3,279 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »