Reviews for Clearing Mist
Bar Sira chapter 1 . 1/19
Dear shadownumera:

Tiny thing, but - would you really call that summary K-rated?

Sincerely,
Bar Sira
SamMayDay89 chapter 64 . 1/18
yeah I love you ahaha this was amaze g your amazing keep writing stories your a fanatical writer I hope to read more from you.
EmilyKayros chapter 64 . 1/12
I really love it!
I haven't made a single review for this since i have been reading it for many hours straight XD

Congrats for finishing it and hope for more from you!
Believe it!
Lemini chapter 5 . 1/11
A wonderful mother! Very nice, positive Chapter.
lazarus1232 chapter 64 . 1/8
Cracked up at kisames answer to the last question
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 12 . 1/7
When you say certain library level in a certain game with invisibility cloaks you're not talking about LEGO Harry Potter are you? Cause I have flashbacks to that damn level with Filch and how his stupid area of view. Damn invisibility cloak was useless.
lazarus1232 chapter 3 . 1/7
This is adorable
Scribleyellow chapter 64 . 1/7
This is an amazing story and I'm glad to of binged read it, well with the time:)
Bananabella chapter 46 . 1/2
*chokes* Han... Solo?
Bananabella chapter 24 . 1/2
You are missing something important
Is tora
A
Summon
Tora the annoying demon-cat
Bananabella chapter 22 . 1/2
*makes a choking sound halfway between choking on sheet and taking a shet*
Bananabella chapter 18 . 1/2
Idontknowwhattosay
Iwanttocry
Iwanttosobtolettheemotionsgooutoutoutout
Random Guy chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Why is every fanfic about kisame focused on how his hair is adorable? I swear this is some kind of disease on ffs
TCP4ever chapter 63 . 12/19/2016
This is my favorite OC insert story for Naruto! I've read it all at least 3 times now. I can't get enough! Beautifully written, funny, organized, and insanely creative. Great work again!
Lemini chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
Hmm, even when I read fics about kokovtsev, sometimes you want to read "sheep" instead of "shinobi", and then...
Your graphs are in General not shown the justification for such a bloody exam, so all the shinobi of the Mist look just sheep. They have a relocation due to a jump in the birth rate? The economic problems? All together? Or Madara just took control of key posts, and the rest are really sheep? I hope to read the answer in the following chapters.
I read the translation, so I am going to comment as you read the translation.
3,489 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »