Reviews for Touch
Sequel please! I love your writing. You're so talented. I really do amaze people like you. Please, keep it up.
I really love it. God, I don't know why but I ship this so hard
Anon yamanvie chapter 15 . 5/19
Awesome fic. I just finished watching the series and a movie and felt like reading a fanfiction about it and found this sweet story. Enjoyed it a lot. Thanks again!
Hnn chapter 16 . 8/11/2017
Well-written and the plot is great.

BUT HAHHH, THAT ANGST AND THAT TENSION WAS EMOTIONALLY COMPELLING,
Jane chapter 10 . 6/28/2017
It is amazing. I love it si mach. Tank you!
Tinie nyny chapter 2 . 1/14/2017
I like this story so far! When I watched the anime, I saw chemistry between them. I can't wait to read more.
Aishwarya Deb chapter 16 . 11/27/2016
Awwweeeeessssoooommmmmmeeeeeee! So damn enticing ! Beyond the boundary has never been better! Incest has never been better! And one of dream pairings came to life! Thank you sooo much for this awesome fanfic...so now let's move on to the sequel. Can't wait!
blackhellbutterfly chapter 16 . 7/8/2016
When Mitsuki yelled "I want sex" Hahaha. Smexy hiroomi banging Mitsuki.
HiruneNeko chapter 16 . 6/25/2016
Thanks for the announcement!
Emithie.is.awesome chapter 15 . 5/23/2016
I loove this story sooo much! ﹏
Guest chapter 15 . 5/3/2016
so happy with this fic! Loved it all! c:
HiruneNeko chapter 15 . 4/13/2016
Yay a sequel! Thank you mocha! I was surprised by how rhis epilogue is so short, but it's fine. You indeed had the things settled for now. Thank you again almighty writer! I was worried at first that I would be missing hiroomi and mitsuki, but now I have something to look forward to
NamelessSomebody chapter 15 . 4/9/2016
Aww... Imma miss this story sooooooo much. I’m really glad for this happy ending. I hope you could make the sequel, but even if you don’t, I think it’s fine. I already feel contented with this. (~.)~
HiruneNeko chapter 14 . 4/9/2016
Waaat oh no not the last chapter D: I just finished this chapter oh-so-happy for Hiroomi and Mitsuki finally being connected and having Akihito back, and there's your message about the next chapter is the last. Nooooo. Yess I would love to have a sequel on your story thank you very much.
Selfless idiot chapter 14 . 4/7/2016
This is a great story EXCEPT for the mushy part hope you continue your story I'm looking forward for the last chapter...ganbatte!