Reviews for Everything Has Changed
DoctorWhovian18 chapter 10 . 2/16
lol, I'm half Turkish and my cousins name is Layla. Loving the story but man, Isabelle has some mood swings!
Me ofrezco como Tributo chapter 17 . 11/8/2014
I know that you wrote this a long time ago, but it was beautiful and is never late to say thank you. Bye.
Me ofrezco como Tributo chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
THIS IS A ROLLERCOASTER
Me ofrezco como Tributo chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
That was so sweet... Thank u
Me ofrezco como Tributo chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
OK Im little late for this... but OMG. Im a sizzy shipper and I didnt found it before because you are not using the word "sizzy" or the full name in the descriptión...just a tip. Thank you for writte this.
mw chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
Really really good. I loved it.
NephilimKyla chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This is really good! Keep going! xx
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 17 . 5/13/2014
OWWWW i'm sad cause this first oen is over, i really really enjoyed it, it's one my favorite sizzy story out there and let me tell you there are not much that are finished and have a great ending, i really loved it since the beggining and i'm exited to read the sequel.
catchingfairies chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
This is great-I love Simon/Izzy :)
ntlpurpolia chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
aw! Layla's so cute... ;)
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 16 . 4/21/2014
Owww it's been almost two years awwwww the babies are a little bigegr now i really like them tahy are cute fictional characters. Poor Izzy it seems she doesnt have it easy on wedding not even for her own wedding. Cant wait to read those OS! i wanna red how those babies grow!
MEEC7 chapter 16 . 4/21/2014
CUTE! what was your orignal story idea? UPDATE SOON!
Booknerdforever12 chapter 16 . 4/21/2014
this was a really cute chapter i liked it
Guest chapter 16 . 4/21/2014
You should really write a sizzy -military type story where simon is a new soldier and izzy is the military leader that sleeps with a lot of the other soldiers
Guest chapter 16 . 4/21/2014
Omg you need to update I'm so into this story!