Reviews for Sunglasses at Night
Cheyenne Chessy chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Great Story! I absolutely LOVE it! At first I thought it was Akito talking (lol) And it kinda creeped me out... But then I realized it was Rei. heh. heh. Then it sounded normal...LOL IMAGINE AKITO SAYING THAT! sorry...heh.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
AWE it was so CUTE, hehhe, LOVED that last line it was perfect...

THANKS:D
frak chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Very cute! Best Kodocha fanfiction I've read. Thank you!
Kudos4U chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
I enjoyed it, and please continue with your writing. Third Kodocha fic I've read so far, good job!
Celyia chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Brilliant.
No, I've read this over twice now. I'm absolutely convinced this is exactly how Miho Obana must have envisioned Rei's character. You've given us such a remarkable eye into Rei: one that seems entirely consistent with his character as well as being moving.
If that wasn't enough, not only are your words potent and lyrical, but you've captured the depth that runs subtly through the series. Really. Bravo.
HYPERdingdong39 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
that was really good!
Mr.E8 chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
I'll admit that I'm jealous. Not only is this a nicely composed short piece, but you managed to grab one of those rare "perfect lines" that are so hard to get ahold of... "We're a family of strays..." Not only is it a bullseye description of the family, but it even sounds like Mama. I can picture her saying the line with a rare serious face from behind her fan. Congradulations!
Volk Zyta chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
I wish there was more Rei fics like this ...or Rei/Sana fics! I liked this, wasn't too way off. Even though there's that big difference feelings in Kodocha - I wish Rei and Sana would be together 10 years later! lol 'Nuff ranting. I liked this, so...yeah!

-c'est la vie
Touki Yume chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Wow, great one-shot Rei fic. I personally don't really take this as a Rei/Sana (I don't know what you intended) because you'll see later on in the series that a romantic Rei and a loving protective Rei are two different things... Anyway, great job. Love the way you write .

&..- Touki Yume
Anubis chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
The first thing that entered into my mind when I finished reading your fic was..."WOW!" Yes, and that would be accompanied by my huge, amazed, and wide-opened eyes. I love your fics. Thanks for posting it and letting us experience the magic of your thoughts. ) More!
Squall'sScar chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
I love Rei and Sana! This was what I thought Rei would think too! Great job!
Rockin' Raven chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Aw, so cute. So cute. Rei/Sana stories are rare, so I was happy to see this.
Yori-chan chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
I've never read the manga (I didn't know it was licensed . ) but I have seen some 70 episodes of the series, don't forget number 102 as well! ;) they very last one... hehe..

I can't remember the actresses name that I *think* Rei ends up with (since they were High School sweethearts or something...) but I'm guessing this is before that, right? Since Sana finds out he's obsessed with her...

Man I haven't watched Kodocha in months... I love it too. ;\

Nice fic though, a bit sad for the bouncy Kodomo no Omocha but still sweet. :)
mia chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Nice story very cute too (*)(~)
Skittles1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
That was SOOO GOOD! It touched every view of their relationship~~! I loved it so much! Great job!