Reviews for What Happens When You Date An Idiot
himitsuni chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
I wanna read one up until they got married. I had never been a AomineKagami shipping until I read your 'this never happened' and 'this actually happened' I love them. And this. And others too. So please please tell me you gonna make them wed. I would really love to read that. I do write but kinda don't have the time. Not as good as you tho.
Dragon Slayer 's Girl chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
I have read this whole series of yours three times in the past six months! I keep coming back because I love it so much ;-;
sakurayuri89 chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
I want to read where ahomine bottoms again.. I like it. And i like them switching roles too! 3
SienaKitsune chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Shicks this is so freaking cute . the bakaness overflows.. I love the idiot couple :3
cellaria chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
they're so funny lol these were cute! though i don't think aomine is ooc at all. i actually think he should be nicer. sure he can be a sex obsessed jerk at times but that's part of his charm XD doesn't mean another side isn't also part of him. even horny, arrogant, teenaged boys have other feelings lol esp with the right person. ooc i think would be him being clingy or overly sappy but being more considerate or admitting he actually cares & he's in it for more than just convenient fucking isn't ooc. it would it be ooc for him to be a sobbing wreck while kagami's gone but not for him to say he missed him. it seems like he's getting there especially as kagami leaving seemed a bit of an eye opener & like he's just still in a bit of denial.. but some of his thoughts make me feel bad for kagami T . T lol kagami is so undemanding & such a sweetheart that he deserves more reassurance from a bf than just 'not cheating on him' lol you should definitely write about his return & when taiga gets to top! & maybe they could have a little moment & make a bit of progress ;)
AriesDanger24 chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
YAY! Love over the phone sex calls! KYAAA Ahomine and Bakami are such sexy characters! They are just so amazing when you write them Teal-sempai! I love it! XD So hot *blushes happily* I hope you write more amazing stories!

Aryes
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
ooooo i like it
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
AHHH YESS AN UPDATEEE IM SO OVER-THIRLLED RIGHT NOW HSHSHHSHSS IVE BEEN WAITING FOR AN UPDATE FOR THIS STORY FOR SO LONG LOVELY WORK YOU WRITE NICELY AS EVER HKFHAK KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND oh it didn't have that many errors, there are just some minor typos. :)
Fantita chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
*screams* Ah so happy to see you writing more about these two lovely bakas!
And OMG this was so hot! I also liked it because it reminded me of how they got into this relationship :D Thanks so much for the update!
Angelstars chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
OMG! That was hot! Aomine the sexy bastard and his sexy ass voice teasing poor Kagami! Lol I'm sure that aho will be the death of him (especially when Kagami gets back from America and I'm sure they will be humping like bunnies) xD I'm looking forward to more already!

Now I wanna reread from the beginning because I forgot that these boys really did get hot and heavy with the internet sex and all! _
gailymilkyway chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Ah!
I finally got to reading it, it's so good! I'm so happy to see them still doing well (sorta XD). These dorks are making me want to go back and read the whole story again.. XD
Thank you so much for the update! I love it!
berochan chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
GREST JOB! really are you perfect for this or what!? it was sooo good and hot and funny. seriously I laught my ass out :D
choc-head28 chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
kyaaaaa! these two idiots should just hurry up and get married! I was so excited for this update. This was my first and still is my favorite kurobas story. Gotta love the two basketball idiots. Great plot for this chapter, really well done! Look forward to more Aokaga in the future
AriesDanger24 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Yay! I love this! It's very cute! I wonder if you will ever make one with bondage or cosplay? It is so cool and sexy! XD KYAA I love all sports anime! You are right *read your bio* There needs to be more girls watching sports anime!

ARYES
milliannathecat chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
You should definitely do a scenario that Aomine's birthday is coming up and Kagami is freaking out because he has no idea what to but ends up just fucking him.