Reviews for It Takes Time, for Nightwing Four
dragonrain618 chapter 4 . 4/20
I'm the worst sort of person. After reading that last line "They were going to be just fine..." I couldn't help but add in my head "until Jason dies". I loved this! I love the bond between Dick and Jay :)
GlOmP3R chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
Awwh this was sweet ! Kickass job, loved it !
randomkitty101 chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! IT'S SO FLUFFY IM GINBQ DIE! I just found this fic and u love it! So fluffeh!
Night Valdez chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
This was as fluffy as aoife's bunny's babies. SUPER FLUFFY!
5-STAR chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Loved this chapter
Reina Grayson chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
OMG, two times you had me crying. I remember the story Dick found Luna in, and her as Bathound, that's cute. I have a puppy now, and his name is Ace the Bathound, that's his full name.
PrettyKitty Luvs U chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
awwwww... that was sooo fluffy and sweet... *claps hands for Author* great job. even though i dont celebrate christmas but still
Merry Christmas to you too...
ventus101 chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Wow, the feels in that chapter! I'm glad everything between Dick and Bruce worked out and now they are a family again along with the addition of Jay-bird.
Great ending :)
Reina Grayson chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
ah, nice to see Dick warming up to Jason, and yea, using the show that Jason's voice actor in Under the Red Hood was a nice touch. One thing I would have LOVED to see was one channel was showing something with Jesse McCartney, like one of the Tinkerbell movies just as Terrance was talking, or even that one episode of Suite Life on deck with him in it.

STILL awesome chapter.
PrettyKitty Luvs U chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
i really loved it... you did a whelming job... i seriously had an urge to slap NW! how dare he hurt Jason...poor jay... i also liked the Luna thing you added...
update fast..
ventus101 chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Aww Dick and Jason starting to get on :)
Great chapter. Can't wait for more.
Blak Kat13 chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
This is good. I like the idea.
Reina Grayson chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
I have an answer to that last question. He figured Bruce needed someone to protect him when he was in his billionaire persona.

nice work, but now I'm even more curious as to what's going to happen with the other two chapters.
ventus101 chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Great chapter, I don't think Jason was out of character at all, frankly he is just as I would imagine him as Robin. Aww poor dickie bird, having Luna choose Jason? Ouch.
Another great chapter and I look forward to more.
ventus101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Great start , can totally see why Richard is angry with Bruce and Jay, the name meant a lot to him, it would have been heart breaking to see Batman with another Robin
Another sidekick is one thing but another Robin...
I can see why he felt betrayed.
Yeah, really good chapter,