Reviews for To Establish A Life
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
I like this and I definitely think that you should continue. I love Derek and Emily together!
Frenzy cmfan chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Hey you need to continue this story. I've been waiting for the updates and was happy that one was waiting for me.

I liked this chapter very much and like your take on it. It was really nice for Emily to stay behind to lend some support to Derek and that he welcomed it. Love how his family is already making them a couple... and Emily have some thoughts in that direction...
PAGETEER4453 chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Omg! This was amazing! I love it so much! Please please please update soon! I love this chapter! You did an amazing job writing this story and I am not just saying that to be nice!:)
smilemore21 chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Great story! Please continue.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
:)) so happy to see you back.
I hope you and your family are well and school is going good for you :))

That was a fantastic look into exactly how Derek would be after that episode.
Besides hotch and Gideon, Emily would be the one yo figure out the truth of what had happened to Derek as a child.
That she would not look at him or treat him as a victim, but as a true friend. :))

Loved Emily with Derek's family, that his mom could already see that something special was between Derek and Emily :))

Yes Yes Yes continue this story :)
Have missed your writings and the beautiful Demily :D

Thank you for sharing and writing beautiful, loving Demily :D

Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Oh please don't stop. I really love this story and is looking forward for the updates. And don't worry that English is not your first language, it's still easy to follow and there are not that many errors, so you're okay.

So please update soon, I for sure will continue to read to my little Demily hearts content:)))
ashley0906 chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
I love this story! Please keep writing! :)
Lexie4MP chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Awwwww I loved it and I really hope you can continue!
Demily is the best
Frenzy cmfan chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Promising... I curious to see where this goes, and I like that it's from Emily's perspective about her new team. Can't wait for more.
Another Demily production:)))
Lexie4MP chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I liked it and please continue!
rmpcmfan chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Good start, keep going.
Kezki chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I love it! Please update soon! Great start!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
So glad that you are back with a multi chapter DEMILY story :D
Love your one shots and the beautiful way you write Derek and Emily .
These two so belong together . There is a deep connection between them . Plus they are sooo HOT together :D

Yes please continue :D