Reviews for Diary of the Dumpster
Jmr2 chapter 11 . 2/22/2007
Luv it! Excellent idea...I once read a book similar to this a nd it was cool...keep iy up and I like it!
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 9/30/2005
This is hilarious. You should do Rocky and Aiesha next. Although, it seems like you're smushing some things together. (Emily and the fashion show. That wasn't until the Zeo franchise). But, oh well. Your story, your rules. Catch ya on the flip side.
MelodyAustin chapter 11 . 1/11/2005
you should finish this!
biggrstaffbunch chapter 11 . 4/25/2003
Wow. I've seen your name floated around many times since entering this fandom this year...and as a huge fan of the orginals, I can't tell you neough how much I love this. I wonder...will you be continuing? I liked the easy switch from Zack to Adam, and I also LOVED the last entry where Tommy and Jason are floundering b/c of Trini and Kim's coyness...so cute.

And a great voice for every Ranger!
Dawn chapter 11 . 1/20/2003
Okay, this is the third time I've read this story. And it just keeps getting better every time! You really have a knack for capturing the "voices" of each Ranger, which is pretty damn hard to do. Now, please, please don't make me wait much longer for the next chapter! I really want to see how well you capture Rocky and Aisha. I'm sure you'll do great. :)
mika chapter 11 . 1/10/2003
that's just great. billy gets in trouble cuz tommy/kim jason/trini had sex in his backyard. that is just too funny. looking forward to see whose next
MrQuinn chapter 9 . 12/28/2002
lol, Jason and Trini did it. Tommy and Kim did it in Billy's backyard. Sweet.
Starry Nights chapter 11 . 12/14/2002
Perfect!

I loved it!

I especially loved Kim's part and Billy's was so funny!
zee chapter 11 . 12/14/2002
That was great. Someone should realy tell adam what happened. I bet his reaction would be priceless.
Lilac Moontoo lazy to log in chapter 11 . 12/13/2002
Great chapter! Update soon!
Ibonekoen chapter 11 . 12/13/2002
Awwwwww, my little Kermit! *huggles Adam* Would you mind renting him out to me? ;)

Seriously though, I liked this story. Poor Adam, having no idea what was going on. Hee
The Girl in the Red Jacket chapter 10 . 12/13/2002
ROTFLMAO!

I take it back! THIS is the funniest thing I've read in a long, long time.

*Continues laughing until she falls out of the chair.*
Dagmar chapter 11 . 12/12/2002
Poor clueless Adam!

Quite a switch from the previous hilarity, but just as well done! Can't wait for Rocky ... *hint, hint*
ScarletDeva chapter 11 . 12/12/2002
Oh my you have me laughing so hard I'm gasping for air. Poor clueless Zack. Meanwhile, I hope Billy gets *some* soon.
zee chapter 10 . 12/12/2002
This was great. Someone has to write in their diary about Billy getting grounded over what the others did and I can't wait to see who it is.