Reviews for Snape's Yearly Review
Princess Indaska Oska Raggs chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Haha, I just realized this was posted on my birthday last year! Anyways totally funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
awesome!
susan sebest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I don't care what format it's in..it's seriously funny.
Aurenrose chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Oh my god this is hilarious. Though Dumbledore seems a little out of character... but anyone would after dealing with Snape.
LoveIsOnTheRadio chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I love this! So funny!
miniman03 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Soooooo... this isn't bad. However, it feels like you're using different characters than Dumbledore and Snape; Snape seems too... I don't know how to describe it. I just feel that statements such as "a Nimbus 2001 broom", "Plus" "I only promised that because I'm totally in love with his mom", "And he's alive. Yay me" just don't fit his character. I only put the Nimbus 2001 in with my list because he doesn't seem the quidditching sort. Then Dumbledore, I don't think that he would ever say, under any circumstances, his last four lines. Not that he says his third to last line, as it's silence.
Speaking of silence, that's another thing; you wrote this in script format. I mean, it's fine, but it's really better to write in narrative format, unless there's a reason for script format, or if you're doing a dialogue between two characters; but not "Dumbledore: ". It just seems lazy. And just little problem that personally bugs me... you have no capitalization at the beginning of sentences or on "I" 's.
Among all this, though, I really did enjoy the part about taking points from Ron for being an "ugly, stupid git".