Reviews for The Travelers
Kyle chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
I am not exactly sure what Katherine is but I don't like how she is a Mary Sue... I am not sure if you accept constructive criticism so I'll just leave it at that.
Kyle chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
This is beginning to sound like a Mary Sue love triangle. Yuck!
MuggleCreator chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Hmmmmmmmm... Interesting. Now what?
MuggleCreator chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
Eek! Brilliant way of incorporating the books into it. Tolkien - of course he visited, then told!
D chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
Very nice so far! A few mistakes here and the and some missing words and typos, but nice nevertheless.
I would only say the chapters are short! XD
Anyway, interesting. Makes me want to know what will come next. So far I loved Katherine and Clara, Ashton is yet to be classified and the other two I dislike. They're so selfish and shallow! I want to punch Luke in the face, I think he has a crush on Katherine too. And if Legolas develop feelings for Silvia I'm going to be pissed! Haha'
Well, keep it up! ;D
MuggleCreator chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
Oh dear. How will Clara explain this?
And Kathleen... Argh.
MuggleCreator chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Oh dear! How, may I ask, is one girl supposed to control the others so that events are "unchanged"? Oh dear. I was expecting something like this to happen soon.
DesperateHour chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
To clarify this, Eowyn and Claerin (Clara) are not actually sisters! The next chapter will explain further! Hahaha, I realize that the last chapter may have seemed really, really awkward if you thought Eomer and Claerin were siblings sooo, I'll clear that up in the next update! Sorry for the confusion!
MuggleCreator chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
EH?
I thought "Claerin" was referred to as Eowyn's *sister* last time... that would make Eomer her brother!
Confused.
MuggleCreator chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I love the idea and Can't wait to read more :)