Reviews for Heart Of Gold
cheesebunsaremelting chapter 13 . 6/1
Wow I this was truly amazing! I love that I actually learn a lot of history from here and from all of your historical fics. It made me happy to see that THG on the end! This was a long journey and even though I am sad that this came to an end, I am so glad that they finally had a good life. Thank god Rye got a job and Mrs. Mellark didn't bitch more. Thank you so much for making this story!
driveldrabble chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
Great story. Thank you for sharing.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
I really hope you come back and write more for this universe. I feel like there is more that could be expanded upon. Just my opinion though. This sequel definitely had a lot going on. Not that the first story didn't. It just seems like Peeta and Katniss were placed in between a rock and a hard place so to speak more than they should have been. Anyways, Rye should consider himself a lucky man that things worked out so well for him in the end. Peeta's mother and reverend Undersee (dare I say...a match made in...ok maybe I can't say that lol). But I feel they are deserving of each other with their superficialness. Anyways loved the story.
TinkStar87 chapter 13 . 11/28/2015
Oh this was such a good story. Reminded me a lot of the Little house on the Prairie and Medicine Woman TV shows in some ways, especial with how the town was growing. I really liked the ending, and yeah you could always go back, but i don't see a reason to. Unless you have something you really want to happen to these characters i'd say leave as is. This wonderful story/series can stand on it's own. This was amazing, and i FINALLY finished it! On to the next. Read ya Later ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
No, poor Katniss! That was my first thought. This is an amazing first chapter. Really hope it gets happier. Think i'm going to have to stop for now; Real life calls. Read ya Later ;)
Dandelion Lass chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
Just finished this story and really enjoyed the universe. I love your historical fics. We had a baby last week & named him Henry, so it was fun to see that in your stories. I will be keeping an eye out in case you decide to make any future additions... :)
Reader987 chapter 13 . 9/22/2014
Good as always.
Where was rory sleeping?
ColMikeFuser chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
Hmm...strep throat has also spread in milk products, and concerns about this mode of transmission led to Twentieth century laws that required milk pasteurization before it is sold to consumers. The rheumatic fever worry was what made tonsillectomy the fashion in the early Twentieth as well...anyone who gets 3 strep flareups a year is nowadays advised to have them out, but prior to the development of penicillin, many doctors didn't wait for strep infection to clear up on it's own, opting instead to carve out the tonsils. Lovely trip down memory lane this story is!
Winter Aquamarine chapter 13 . 8/20/2014
Loved this story. So much!
peetagrl3 chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
The end.
That was gorgeous. I can't believe I finished it. It was fabulous. Spectacular.
If you ever come out with another book, will you tell me? I would LOVE to read it!
May the odds odds be ever in your favor,
Peetagrl3
peetagrl3 chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
GAH. That. Was. BEAUTIFUL. I just. Can't. Even. This is AMAZING! Fantastic chapter. They're all just so adorable. And what? I can't believe Peeta's mom is there...
peetagrl3 chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY.
I can't believe it! I'm freaking out. I love this. I knew Peeta was innocent, and Rye is an idiot! I love this! BABY.
peetagrl3 chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
I have a feeling the baby's almost here! I can't wait. And Peeta... I was horrified. Why would Peeta be arrested? I guess the only way to find out is to read more of this fantastical story.
peetagrl3 chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
Another adorable chapter. Katniss and Peeta are so cute.
And...they're BACK. Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter.
peetagrl3 chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Oh my Gloss...I hope Gale lives! Intense chapter.
And I loved the fluffy Everlark bit, so adorable! And he gave her the pearl ;) Awesome chapter!