Reviews for A Shot in the Dark
RandomPerson chapter 8 . 6/30
Huh... i find it funny not even two hours ago i was watching your trailer, then thinking, "HHHMMMMMM! YA KNOW WHAT!? IM GONNA GO AND FIND SOME CONNOR X AVELINE STORIES!" And then WAAABAMM! I find the holy grail here... Amazing job Tink, amazing job *claps slowly as i vanish into the darkness, chuckling as all you see left in blue orbs piercing the darkness* (PPPSSSSTTTTT! Awesome cliffhanger by the way ¥)
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 4/27
Honestly. 1st person tends to annoy me with any fic about 95% of the time.
XxSofixX chapter 8 . 2/4
I LOOOOVE this fanfic, please dont stop write this :)
Anonymous chapter 8 . 2/4
Chapter was fine, don't think the scene was too awkward at all. Interested to see where this goes...
CARDPLAYER chapter 8 . 1/29
Love the new intimacy with the characters, spicen's the story a bit o(ω )o . Now you leave me in a cliffhanger. *sigh* Welll chapter 8 was a little mild. I'd like to get close to Aveline's questions about the weapons. And also see a lil bit of Murshall, anyway. I love reading your fanfics so far since yesterday. Can't wait for next chapter!(*へ*)
Hiii. I loved this chapter. It /was/ an awkward sex scene but it was to be expected of Aveline considering she's a virgin, right? Pleeaaaase post the next chapter soon, I've reread this book like 3 times already and I'm super excited to see where it goes. It's been captivating!
Coolfullah120 chapter 8 . 1/19
was that the end? keen to see what happens next to be honest
Please write some more, I got a little to excited when you updated your story.
Please continue, I am in love with how this story is going.
Moinfo7 chapter 8 . 1/11
Love how you ended the chapter in a cliffhanger. you set up the story so now both Aveline and Connor can work together next chapter. Hopefully aveline can confront hurshall and say she found a man that can satisfy her needs and treats her as a women that he respects. Maybe connor can put hurshall in his his heel the story hopefully You can update real soon !enjoy being a mom peace
yordansuarez chapter 8 . 1/7
hello happened a long time but hey ... it was acceptable and I want to know how will be the INVACION
Sydney chapter 8 . 1/6
LOVE!
Maaria Smith chapter 8 . 1/6
It was so amazing! I hope you update soon!
The moment I saw this I was like drop everything and read,! Good chapter, really excited to see where the cliffhanger leads even though I know what happens in the actual game. Thx for updating!
Oh wow they finally did it. I like that it was awkward it felt felt more human and relatable. I cant wait to see where this is going