Reviews for Blood and Fire
RainbowKiss chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
Really? This was left unfinished? After such a wonderful build-up?! Ridiculous. Utterly unbelievably ridiculous.
this is such an amazing story. How could you not write something for 8 years? Why do did you disappoint your fans?
Well, i'm ranting because I haven't read a fanfic for years, and i just felt unsurmountable longing to this fandom all of a sudden. And then im finally reading your fic. But this... this beautiful but unfinished story... it's a shame that we, your fans, wouldn't be able to find out how our beloved pair would find their paths into each other's hearts. Im following and faving and crossing my fingers and praying and begging for you to finish this. I know its a lot to ask after so many years... you might have totally outgrew the fandom but... i just could not wrap around my thoughts on the idea that this will never see an ending. I just feel to sad.
Jean-chan chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
4 years on, I still come back to this fic every so often, hoping that by some miracle, there would be an update..! Even after reading it so many times over, it still never fails to evoke that rush of emotions in me. On some days, I run through in my mind how this story would have continued.

If you should one day decide to update this piece again, and even have it completed, I'd be ETERNALLY GRATEFUL. :)
YuniX-2 chapter 12 . 6/17/2010
Oh. My. God.

That song is AMAZING. I'm glad I decided to look it up on youtube. This is like, my new theme song.
nikpt-o chapter 12 . 3/16/2009
This story is lovely, it has a little bit of everything: good music, sexual tension, quarrels and you portray their characters nicely.

It was certainly coming to a climax... I don't know if you have in mind finishing this but I'm definitely looking forward to reading more!
Yumi Mihara chapter 12 . 1/28/2009
I love this fanfiction 0.0

Especially the way you incorporated music to help them get through their feelings; and they don't even know it's them!

Haha. I can't wait until they find out :D

And I hope Eric and the pregnant chick aren't going to do something too evil _
finding chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
T_T How could you have not continued this? It's so cute! Seifer is the best (when paired with Quistis). -

Great job keeping them in-character, and going in-depth with them! Please continue this I wonder what Clasyl and Eric are gonna do. xD

Mwahahaha. You have reignited my love for Seiftis. -thumbs up-
oohhrainbow chapter 12 . 3/20/2008
I am in love with your story!

Honestly, the way you describe the characters is beautiful and the idea of the tapes is great too, very original! I loved your story, I was reading it and after chapter 12 I wanted to press the NEXT button and there was no other chapter XD I literally screamed OMYGOD THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER SUBMITTED XD

I'm adding this to my favorite stories! Great job so far!
chickabo chapter 12 . 10/2/2007
loving this! im such a seiftis geek,lol. i really love how well you've managed to explain things like after time compression, why seifer is the way he is, and quistis seems to have changed into the sorta person you would very good.

START WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW!,lol
yodel chapter 12 . 6/27/2007
Soromantic and passionate for Seifer/Quistis,love it so much,please update it,can't wait for what happen next anymore \\ 0 /
Charmeuse Tea chapter 12 . 6/26/2007
AH. Let me tell you, I read this fic four or five years ago when you first began writing it. After a ridiculously long Seiftis hiatus, I plunged back into my craze a couple of months ago and thought to myself: Hmm...I remember this one excellent story about music tapes...well, am I glad to have found it again! To be honest, Blood and Fire is one of the few works that has actively remained in my memory all of these years, and I really think it's due to the refreshing plot - very different from most of the Seiftis fics I've read!
chalon511 chapter 12 . 6/8/2007
YOU HAVE TO KEEP THIS UP! I adore this story! Holy crap.
sabacat chapter 12 . 1/5/2007
OMG *thud* I just found this, and it's SO made my day! I am so happy you've decided to pick this fic up again!

This was awesome, and needless to say, I can't wait to read more! _
Rast chapter 12 . 12/5/2006
Hm...I am looking at the date this was last updated and feeling my hopes sink a little but...I know finals are coming up and I sympathize *completely* with the need to devote oneself to study more, write less but...

Oh god. Update. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. *Please* don't kill the story...If I read one more good Seiftis fic that never gets finished I am going to *implode* I hate not knowing the end, especially when the writing is such a high quality as yours. I know you probably won't update soon, but like I said...finals and all... I know, life gets in the way. Just-I'm begging you. Please don't abandon this story.
walktothewater chapter 12 . 11/27/2006
you updated the fic... I'm so happy *_*

can't wait for the next chapter!
Mintaka1 chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
Whoohoo! So glad you updated. And hope you write your next chapter sooner this time! Hehe.