Reviews for The Aftermath
SawuScimitar74 chapter 7 . 6/18
A great ending to a magnificent story! :)
SawuScimitar74 chapter 6 . 6/18
Elsa and Jack are too cute together. :)
SawuScimitar74 chapter 5 . 6/18
I'm really liking where this is going. :)
SawuScimitar74 chapter 4 . 6/18
Great job on how you included Mulan in this fanfic. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
SawuScimitar74 chapter 3 . 6/18
Nicely written! Everyone is in character, and I really like how much you pay attention to detail. Please keep it up!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 2 . 6/18
Not a fan of love at first sight, but you nailed it in this chapter! Wonderful work!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 1 . 6/18
I really like to see a stubborn side of Jack. I've always believed that there was that side of him. I'm eager to see where this will go. :)
Kimchee2222 chapter 7 . 2/19
I love this! It's so cute! I like how you changed the classic Disney Mulan story! Very creative! Great job!
Random Peep chapter 7 . 1/16/2016
Nice!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
SO CUTE
Thanks for writing this I had fun reading it
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Bunny is not a moron! ..well sometimes.. xD

Nice remake.
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
omg this was so cute! during the first chapter when jack sees elsa for the first time I was like YAAASSSS SHOW OFF YOUR BADASS POWER GIRL and then from then on I was like ASDFGHJKL; THIS IS SO CUTE and then he finds out she's a girl and I was like MUAHAHAHAHA IN YO FACE, FROST!
idk, im weird xD but anyways, this is so cute! could've been cleaned up and expanded on a bit but it was such an adorable read! loved it
Rhipidurara chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
SHIT. yknow, the good kind of shit. UGH. Things like this doesnt happen in real life. can i, like, dress as a boy and have this kind of romantic story line too?
Rhipidurara chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
i swear you are really amusing and funny. i want to write like you do, even i though i havent started anything yet.
Rhipidurara chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Man, this is the best read that's serious and funny.