Reviews for The Aftermath
SO CUTE
Thanks for writing this I had fun reading it
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/13
Bunny is not a moron! ..well sometimes.. xD

Nice remake.
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
omg this was so cute! during the first chapter when jack sees elsa for the first time I was like YAAASSSS SHOW OFF YOUR BADASS POWER GIRL and then from then on I was like ASDFGHJKL; THIS IS SO CUTE and then he finds out she's a girl and I was like MUAHAHAHAHA IN YO FACE, FROST!
idk, im weird xD but anyways, this is so cute! could've been cleaned up and expanded on a bit but it was such an adorable read! loved it
Rhipidurara chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
SHIT. yknow, the good kind of shit. UGH. Things like this doesnt happen in real life. can i, like, dress as a boy and have this kind of romantic story line too?
Rhipidurara chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
i swear you are really amusing and funny. i want to write like you do, even i though i havent started anything yet.
Rhipidurara chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Man, this is the best read that's serious and funny.
Rhipidurara chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I LIKE THIS SO MUCH HOLY SHIT, BEST LAUGH I HAD IN DAYS. Thank you. you shall recieve millions of my virtual hugs.
Booker10 chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
So freaking cute!:)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
The first thing I thought of when I read this chapter was Hunter Hayes' Cry With You, especially the line, "you're not alone, I'll listen to your tears give out."
Taiga Scarlett chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
sigh. I love it.
Esmeralda22 chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
I realize you are probably done with this story but I read it and love it so much you should totally make a more on depth version. Great job by the way!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Yay for Hicstrid! Haha love this story
Mrs. Izabella Hamato chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
Here is what I think (this is my critique, take it if you want to)

This is very good. I like your writing and I also like the fact that you didn't just say the story of Mulan with new characters.

Here's what I think will make it better: be more detailed. It is way too short. You could have done so much more with Elsa during the war with her character development. Same thing with all of the other characters. I feel as if it went by to fast for anyone to really enjoy it. Talk more about the development that Jack and Elsa had over the course of the war. That is the best part of any love story, especially if the guy is questioning whether or not he's gay ;)

Also, if you are going to introduce other characters, make sure you have them be in more than just one paragraph. Don't bring them in only when they are needed. For example, Sven. I like your idea for him, I just don't like the fact that he is only in a part of a paragraph of a chapter. Same with Anna and Kristoff. Go crazy with them! They are characters that have several layers in them! Peel them all away and use the layers to your benefit!

Thats all I have to say. All in all, I really did enjoy it. It was a good read :)

Hope this helps you in the future!
Mrs. Izabella Hamato
Krolshi chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
Well with practice I 'm sure you can write action base stuff , expand your genre of writing B3 Nice chapter
Krolshi chapter 4 . 6/25/2014