Reviews for Soldier On
AgentKalGibbs chapter 13 . 1/22
This story is such a ride, I felt many of the emotions as I read along! You had me gasping aloud and making (OoO) face and doing the ‘aww’ sound! I very love this.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/10/2019
Fab story loved it
Heather Hall chapter 1 . 2/18/2019
I’ve already gone back and reread this fic a few times now. I adore it. Without a doubt, the sleeping bag situation was one of the hottest things I’ve ever read. With the level of detail you add to your stories, they all feel so real. I felt like I was there when Sam found Jack under the ice. I was there in the city as they were making their way to the gate. I was there in the little diner, and there in her room. Every step of the way. Your writing is superb.
QueenNaberrie chapter 13 . 12/23/2017
Wow! It took almost losing each other to death , but I'm so glad they decided to make a romantic relationship work. :,) Poor Sam when she saw Jack through the ice. He was technically dead at that point, but it had been a short enough time, her CPR was able to revive him. That night together in the cave was definitely a wake up call for both of them that they belonged together. They just felt right together. And then Jack almost losing Sam when they were so close to getting home was just devastating. Bravo! Great story! :)
gater62 chapter 13 . 10/16/2015
I really loved it!
sg1star chapter 13 . 8/26/2015
Enjoyed this very much
Schatze8210 chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
Great ending. I'm so glad you came back and finished this. Well done!
Pamalam chapter 13 . 3/5/2015
I'm glad you finished this. My memory is so bad, I had to reread the story. I think I enjoyed it more the second time.I loved the ending. Of course I would like to know just which backup plan they used. :) Guess I will just have to use my imagination. I can't wait to read your new stories.
mishy-mo chapter 13 . 3/1/2015
awesome :)
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 2/28/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Jo chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
This was great! Thank you,\.
rsundayr chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
You write some great action scenes! I love the ending too. Very sweet & true to the characters. Thanks for writing!

-Rachael
LadyMo chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
Thanks for update and for a great story. I really enjoyed it and glad they will figure it out and be together. As determined as they are now they will come up with something. I great ending. Some might think friends interferring is not good but with those two friends interferring is necessary.
:-)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
Such a great story. Thank you. Can't wait to read more of ur work
Noyra chapter 13 . 2/26/2015
Good. Good. Good. This was really a great story!
Well done!