Reviews for STG Investigative Report : Sara Shepard
Azrael66 chapter 1 . 2/27
The last sentence in the motivations section cuts off in the middle.
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 1 . 2/23
You know, half the reason I read these is to offer hope to myself. Little insights into the future, showing that at least a decent percentage of people will make it out alive, and possibly better off than before, keep me slogging through all the depressing chaos that comes before. That, and your amazing writing abilities and world building.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
Have you noticed that this cuts out in a sentence at "motivations" like there was some writing missing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Hey Bioware: THIS is what Shep SHOULD have been like post resurrection. THANK YOU.
ManifoldDriver chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
The 'Butcher' state being a thing is extremely cringeworthy, and I think no amount of explanation will stop it from being so. Would recommend to call it something else or perhaps not mention it in your future stories at all.
Thecactusman chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
This is interesting, but I feel it is at least partly outdated. You mention her leading the Lazarus cell instead of Revenant. There is also no mention of her warp sword.
gnurd chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
One thing I noticed while reading, a 1.4 meter rod, which you said was used for spinal reinforcement, is way too long. That's 4 feet seven inches. Given that the torso is less than half the height of the body, and that Shep is no where near 9 foot 2, that's way too long
Burnsidhe chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Here's a thought for you, one I saw on the official Bioware forums.

How did Shepard read that last flashback of Javik's?

Protheans can pass along experiences through touch... but Javik didn't touch Shepard.

Shepard touched Javik's armor, and then experienced that last flashback.

So what all DID the "cipher" really do to Shepard?
Nagato21 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
DAMN!
Talk about pissing the pants of the STG.
I've been hooked by your stories so far and I have to say it is AWESOME.
Keep up the good work.
Oh here is my recommendation lol
If Shepard must be engaged and taken out, recommend Fleet level planetary orbital bombardment followed with full nuclear saturation strike to buy time for anti-matter strike on the local star system. You've been warned this is not a typo.
kill3rdarren chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
LogicalPremise, i think, the Reapers might want back to darkspace with Shep on their tails now. haha. Perhaps the only thing capable of taking Shep out IS a reaper XD. Yeap. so not messing with this girl...or her wife...or her planet...would be funny to see Shep being a mom though. She'll probably be the dad. i mean, with a information broker for a mom, and a Sara Shepard(yes, i've turned shepard into an adjective, because there's no other way to describe such a bad-ass) as a dad, the kid will definitely have an interesting life. Mercy on anyone who tries to bully the kid though. haha
YoursInfinite chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Your universe is probably the best one I've read for a series in awhile. I also admire that you are one of the (rare) occurences of writers (regardless) of genders who can write strong male and female characters without falling into facepalm inducing stereotypes. If there ever is a TV (because a movie cannot give justice to your work) adaptation or mass effect reboot video games, your shepard would be the best and truest portrayal of a (despicable) anti-hero there could be. She's fucked up mentally and is a serious menace BUT she gets the job done.

I have just started reading you series (last Sunday) and I jumped ahead and read this. As I have said, Shepard is a menace and it seems her bond to T'SONI has made her even more unstable later on ( again I have not read anthing beyond OSBC yet). Personally I feel SA would closely monitor Shepard and prepare to take lethal measures just in case. I have a feel Liara's death (if caused by external party) will probably kill her but she would attempt to drag half earth's population her her abyss as well. I would not be re assured AT ALL lol

All in all, your Shepard is deadly perfect but I would have mixed feeling about my own safety in her presence
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
O.m.G

Literally wow.

Can't wait to see this.
1Fanfanatick chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I read the last part and thought... Well...I'm not making an enemy out of her. X D

Very nice well detailed.
darkerdeepdown chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Oh I can't wait for her to get the Frankenstein treatment. Her level of bad assert will only skyrocket
FranticHamster chapter 1 . 11/11/2014