Reviews for Super Friends In Love
nice story
Anianka35 chapter 14 . 4/4
Short ( but happy to update soon!
Paul Soratana chapter 14 . 4/4
Ah! You're back! Nice reasoning on how bad the couple behaved in front of the amazons. I think I can guess how the story continuation should be. I'm still looking forward to your next chapters!

p.s. I've just written my first SMWW one-shot. You can check it out too.
Hell chapter 1 . 4/4
Wait, people still like Superman and Wonder Woman as a couple I must be living in hell. Because this is insane just like this so called power couple. God this makes me sick
chapiadita chapter 14 . 4/4
Thank you!
Anianka35 chapter 13 . 3/30
The story came super-interesting. When will resume and update? Please be soon!
ManSinha chapter 13 . 9/16/2015
This is a nice chapter - did you mean to end it on the proverbial Freudian slip in terms of Kal-El's thoughts? It is great that you show at least a modicum of tolerance if not acceptance amongst Diana's people - be interesting to see where this goes
Aghil chapter 13 . 9/16/2015
Who is Hal
ShadowCub chapter 11 . 5/14/2015
Yeah just force the island to be open with the outside world. They have safety and security because there are no men there.
ShadowCub chapter 12 . 5/14/2015
Trapped with her man hating sisters? Since the last time they showed friendship to men they were drugged and raped by Hercules and his men. I always hate when people write the Amazons as man hating witches.

The are isolationists, and while I'm getting used to Supes and WW; he's a helluva lot better than Bruce. But the island has rules no men; but they aren't all running around chanting they hate men.

They just don't trust them and the fact that Diana thought they would be having a party for her and Kal shows that she's a lil bit delusional.
phyrephly chapter 12 . 4/28/2015
Seems like she's already made her mind up...;D
XZanayu chapter 12 . 4/28/2015
Good chapter! Please continue!
ManSinha chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
This was a nice interlude and had some fluff - but it is marred by grammatical error and spelling issues. Also the story would seem more coherent if you had a chance to update quicker.
HELLACRE13 chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
Really enjoyed this chap!
Paul Soratana chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
Ok...now they kissed. Actually, i thought that Artemis and some of the Amazons would be more hateful and agressive, but this way is also understandable. May be next few chapters could change the atmosphere around the couple, and when they return to the world, their affection might be one of the reasons that change situation in a better way. Still waiting up for the next chapters. Thanks for sharing, my friend.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »