Reviews for Super Friends In Love
ShadowCub chapter 11 . 5/14
Yeah just force the island to be open with the outside world. They have safety and security because there are no men there.
ShadowCub chapter 12 . 5/14
Trapped with her man hating sisters? Since the last time they showed friendship to men they were drugged and raped by Hercules and his men. I always hate when people write the Amazons as man hating witches.

The are isolationists, and while I'm getting used to Supes and WW; he's a helluva lot better than Bruce. But the island has rules no men; but they aren't all running around chanting they hate men.

They just don't trust them and the fact that Diana thought they would be having a party for her and Kal shows that she's a lil bit delusional.
phyrephly chapter 12 . 4/28
Seems like she's already made her mind up...;D
XZanayu chapter 12 . 4/28
Good chapter! Please continue!
ManSinha chapter 12 . 4/27
This was a nice interlude and had some fluff - but it is marred by grammatical error and spelling issues. Also the story would seem more coherent if you had a chance to update quicker.
HELLACRE13 chapter 12 . 4/27
Really enjoyed this chap!
Paul Soratana chapter 12 . 4/27
Ok...now they kissed. Actually, i thought that Artemis and some of the Amazons would be more hateful and agressive, but this way is also understandable. May be next few chapters could change the atmosphere around the couple, and when they return to the world, their affection might be one of the reasons that change situation in a better way. Still waiting up for the next chapters. Thanks for sharing, my friend.
fvittini chapter 11 . 4/25
Hi,
Any update coming soon on this story?
phyrephly chapter 11 . 4/1
Really good.
Paul Soratana chapter 11 . 3/28
Well, it is good to see you back and continue on your fiction. I think the idea should be sticked with the fiction's title; they are friends and ,yes, in love with each other. You have already show us Kal's side of how much he cares for Diana and the way he proved it. The next couple chapters should be Diana's turn to show her caring for Kal. And then they both realize their own and each other feelings ,and confess, then become couple. Simple, really. I have a glimpse of idea that some villains can be put in the story to make things more interesting; they can be one of the reason to make our heroes to become couple, or make the people (humans) regain trust in the meta-heroes, etc. It would be good to bring some idea from DC new52 too. Anyway another sequel(s) after this fiction wouldl be welcomed. Keep up, my friend
Capítulo impressionante!
the person was steve trevor not captain america different universe
So far I think this is great. I love how you make them sound like actual people ion their heads.
Incrível , atualizar em breve.
XZanayu chapter 10 . 1/29
I hope things go well. Please continue!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »