Reviews for Super Friends In Love
Amei sua história fantástica continue escrevendo mais
Guest chapter 14 . 4/18/2016
nice story
Anianka35 chapter 14 . 4/4/2016
Short ( but happy to update soon!
Paul Soratana chapter 14 . 4/4/2016
Ah! You're back! Nice reasoning on how bad the couple behaved in front of the amazons. I think I can guess how the story continuation should be. I'm still looking forward to your next chapters!

p.s. I've just written my first SMWW one-shot. You can check it out too.
Hell chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Wait, people still like Superman and Wonder Woman as a couple I must be living in hell. Because this is insane just like this so called power couple. God this makes me sick
chapiadita chapter 14 . 4/4/2016
Thank you!
Anianka35 chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
The story came super-interesting. When will resume and update? Please be soon!
ManSinha chapter 13 . 9/16/2015
This is a nice chapter - did you mean to end it on the proverbial Freudian slip in terms of Kal-El's thoughts? It is great that you show at least a modicum of tolerance if not acceptance amongst Diana's people - be interesting to see where this goes
Aghil chapter 13 . 9/16/2015
Who is Hal
ShadowCub chapter 11 . 5/14/2015
Yeah just force the island to be open with the outside world. They have safety and security because there are no men there.
ShadowCub chapter 12 . 5/14/2015
Trapped with her man hating sisters? Since the last time they showed friendship to men they were drugged and raped by Hercules and his men. I always hate when people write the Amazons as man hating witches.

The are isolationists, and while I'm getting used to Supes and WW; he's a helluva lot better than Bruce. But the island has rules no men; but they aren't all running around chanting they hate men.

They just don't trust them and the fact that Diana thought they would be having a party for her and Kal shows that she's a lil bit delusional.
phyrephly chapter 12 . 4/28/2015
Seems like she's already made her mind up...;D
XZanayu chapter 12 . 4/28/2015
Good chapter! Please continue!
ManSinha chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
This was a nice interlude and had some fluff - but it is marred by grammatical error and spelling issues. Also the story would seem more coherent if you had a chance to update quicker.
HELLACRE13 chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
Really enjoyed this chap!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »