Reviews for When Plot Bunnies Attack!
The Griffindor Hatstall chapter 25 . 2/2
i love these, and can't wait for more!
ANGSWIN chapter 14 . 1/12
A new house - I love that idea! :)
madval29 chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
Great story!
madval29 chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
Aw. Great story!
madval29 chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
Great story !
madval29 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Aw this is so sweet it's like a what could've been. Although his d emotion to her is clearly more here than in canon. Great story!
desireejones99 chapter 25 . 11/28/2016
great set of short stories 25 was my favorite.

Hope the muse for the Veela and the Werewolf comes back from vacation soon
draco122 chapter 25 . 11/16/2016
awesome so far all of this is awesome
Draco122
draco122 chapter 9 . 11/15/2016
wow i got to say that was different but in a great way.
Draco122
xNaruHina chapter 23 . 10/31/2016
The hell? Umbridge being nice to Harry or Hermione?
xNaruHina chapter 22 . 10/31/2016
Dude wtf is with Harry being tied up so much? Jeeze. Tie Hermione up instead..
xNaruHina chapter 16 . 10/30/2016
There was no reason for Harry to have abandoned Hermione for six months. He isn't Ron, he shouldn't be abandoning anyone. On that note, Teddy is Andi's family, she should be caring for him not trying to get away from him. Even Molly isn't abandoning her family and she lost a kid too. If someone as depraved as her can stick with her family than Andi should be able to as well.

Other than that, the story itself was cute. :)
xNaruHina chapter 14 . 10/30/2016
Aphrodite is a cute name for a kid :/ I love how Hermione ran at and jumped into Harry's arms. That was adorable. :)
xNaruHina chapter 11 . 10/30/2016
Why even go to university? They already had seven years of Hogwarts..they have all resources to have all the magical knowledge they will ever need. They have absolutely no need to have muggle classes on top of that. .-.
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 10/29/2016
I guess you must think that Lily is a pretty horrible name for a kid too eh? I honestly like Rose and Lily as names and I think that most of the 'common' names kids have are actually pretty horrible xD