Reviews for When Plot Bunnies Attack!
angel897 chapter 21 . 5/21
loved it fun to read
keichan2 chapter 16 . 5/19
Err… I thought that Harry’s first present was Hedwig…
keichan2 chapter 14 . 5/18
You have two interesting ideas, here:
I would really like to read the concept with Ares helping, but from first year! (I can’t decide if Harry should know about it from the start, or if the third task “first contact” as you did would be better…)

The re-sorting into the Fey House is a nice idea, too! I could see that happening in second year (during the “heir of Slytherin” period, to get away from certain Gryffindors, Hermione discovers that they can ask for a re-sorting… Luna could even use the same method to get away from some bullies…) or during fourth year, between Harry’s selection and the first task…

Anyway! Thanks for sharing!
keichan2 chapter 6 . 5/18
I must confess that you totally got me with this ending!
I should have read the title of this chapter! ;-p

Thanks for this one!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 17 . 5/4
Not only is this very broomstick rideresque, but it turns one of her major themes inside out.

So very well done!

TGM
sparky40sw chapter 19 . 5/4
excellent and very enjoyable - captures the personalities of both girls, with Hermione Jane, instead of her idiot clone jean.
thanks for sharing
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 5/4
Well, yes. You bashed Ron. But Hermione bashed Ron. So did Harry. Kreacher's waiting in line too.

I don't think I can write Ron like that, but I understand the impulse. Canonical Ron didn't do that, but as he's drawn in canon, he certain could be capable going that way.

One can certainly see him doing that. Whether she meant to or not, JKR certainly illuminates that possibility by showing Ron's fatal flaws via the horcrux.

Harry should let Kreacher deposit Ron somewhere like Shell Cottage. (Another plot hole-in canon, how could Ron even get to Shell Cottage if it is under the Fidelius? IIRC, Bill doesn't place the charm until after the wedding).

TGM
LWJ2 chapter 8 . 4/7
Very nice; well paced, hit all the "bullets" and was, frankly, more interesting than the abomination JKR produced.
RCPMione chapter 21 . 3/22
This chapter was a nice one! I quite like the ending.
General Mac chapter 21 . 3/19
brilliant thanks more pretty please
madbrad chapter 21 . 3/18
The act of catharsis was nice; I can well imaging a beaten, introverted Harry having something of a small mental breakdown when (finally) accepting that someone (beautiful and desirable) doesn't blame him and wants to offer comfort. Nice.
Cassandra30 chapter 21 . 3/16
Entertaining idea.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 21 . 3/15
AG, that is simply fantastic. It is exactly what I would have hoped would happen and a big reason that so many of your stories are in my favorites' list-I only keep stories there that are complete and I would want to reread. Needless to say, you are also in my favorite authors list too.

I have but a request, Make this the first chapter to 'And Then He Woke Up". I can be done, I know. You NEED to have these two chapters together.

Thank you for both chapters.

D. Page Robin
BMS chapter 21 . 3/15
Interesting idea.
hhrforever chapter 21 . 3/15
I guess I have to read this story now. I'm intrigued