Reviews for When Plot Bunnies Attack!
Cassandra30 chapter 24 . 8/19
Entertaining idea.
Cassandra30 chapter 23 . 8/19
Excellent! More the way it should have been!
Ldysabella chapter 14 . 8/17
I particularly enjoyed Trust in the Gods, although I how found most of these ideas entertaining. The new house appeals to me.
emeralgreenlove chapter 24 . 7/27
I had always really liked plots where HERMIONE is still cat-like or full on hybrid, but this plot was really rushed out though it had great potential.
Lady Sohma chapter 16 . 7/18
This was a good story. One little edit Harry's very first present was Hedwig from Hagrid.
Rebmul chapter 14 . 5/18
id love to see this turned into a full fic
Rebmul chapter 9 . 5/18
ironically she even said this in real life she really did screw up
AyameKitsune chapter 25 . 4/1
Epic! Please write more of this one?
thedwo chapter 24 . 3/31
For whatever reason I didn't review this back when it came out, so...

This one shot would benefit from two things, and if you were to expand it into a multi-chapter story, I think you'd need to answer them.

The first is how has Hermione dealt with this up till now? She was never very mean to Harry until book 6. Was she not attracted to Harry until then? Or did she have another way to relieve the issue? Because for some reason, I keep getting the idea you're implying that she wasn't attracted to Harry until now, and since she's never mean to anyone else, does that mean she's been having lots of sex with whoever she was attracted to? And since you specifically said Ron wasn't available, that seems to imply it was him she's been having sex with for the past few years? Or, was she able to relieve the tension she felt with Harry just by shouting at Ron when Ron inevitably got in an argument with her?

The second one is why are they both so comfortable with going from friends to lovers? You're claiming it has mostly been canon up to this point, and neither of them really seem very suave when it came to the opposite sex, at least when they have crushes. I guess I can see Hermione being comfortable with it, as she is specifically stated to have a biological compulsion driving her to do so, but Harry doesn't. Unless you go with the idea that sometimes floats about that Harry got a little more from the Basilisk venom than in canon, and he has something similar (a reptilian derived mating season). Or you might just toss canon out the window and have Harry been more like his godfather with women, and just up till now it's the cliche "Hermione won't think of me like that." Although I guess thinking about it, with a one-shot that's bordering on smut, you don't really have to answer this last one. But does help if you want it to be more serious.
Esshenanigans chapter 14 . 3/12
I love the idea of Trust in the Gods! I have re-read your plot bunnies so many times and really enjoy them (and your other stories)!
Daniel6 chapter 23 . 2/22
If the canon had ended like this? I'd be doing cartwheels! And be bedridden for the next three weeks! The last time I did that was 20 years ago. Thank you for showing Severus in a positive light. He's my favorite Harry Potter character. And a hero. Most fanfiction authors ignore that fact. He was a man who loved only one woman in his life. Gave his last, full measure of devotion for his rival's son. Also it looked like he was gonna use the Killing Curse on white bread. Oh wait. He actually did.
Daniel6 chapter 19 . 2/22
You left one thing out describing Ginny "The Broom" Weasley. Hypocritical. Harry has more scars than Hermione. Including the one on his forehead.
Daniel6 chapter 16 . 2/22
You mentioned Fleur left for France. Nothing else. What do you think became of her?
Daniel6 chapter 3 . 2/21
Thank you Hermione! Thank you! She is brilliant and wise beyond her years! And I totally agree with her assessment on Sirius! Then again, I am probably biased. I despise bullies. And Sirius is definitely one.
Wulffe chapter 25 . 2/8
Aw .. I wanted to see how Victor and Luna's date went ... lol ..

Great chapter ..