Reviews for When Plot Bunnies Attack!
Brian1972 chapter 22 . 6/23
Why has it always to be the way that both of them loved each other since childhood? How many first relationships, crushes lead to a lasting relationship?

At some level this is the typical Harry loves Hermione and can't cope with her being with someone else story. We have so many stories where a girl is into Harry but he is not (very often Ginny). For once it would be interesting to read what would happen if Harry was in love with someone who just isn't in love with him. In that case the typical year 6 Harry rants at Hermione or Harry rants at Hermione after the hunt story would totaly turn around. Because then Harry demanding from Hermione to be with him would be not at all different from the stereotype Ron declaring Hermione to be his.

Not to say this oneshot is bad. It is a nice varriation of a very common theme in HP/HG fanfiction.
BMS chapter 22 . 6/17
Nice little piece
Autumngold chapter 22 . 6/17
Wonderful story! It is nice that fate finally did something good for Harry reuniting him with Hermione. Beautiful story!
Lovely one~shot, even though I guess in a way you're right it does sort of seem incomplete maybe because you haven't given us complete but just brief details such as what happened to the Weasleys and so on..
iowa-tarheel chapter 6 . 6/18
I really liked how you brought it back to the tent. Very nice. Love your work.
Zamia chapter 22 . 6/18
Very sweet, very enjoyable. Cheers. Z
Cassandra30 chapter 22 . 6/17
Terrific!
D.Mentor chapter 22 . 6/17
Another great chapter, thank you for writing.
alix33 chapter 22 . 6/17
LOL at your oh so well-mannered characterization of that alleged epilogue and its implications as "all that dating Weasley nonsense". I'm far ruder, I puke my innards out metaphorically on the computer screen on a regular basis when I have to describe that alleged epilogue in fic reviews.
Oh yum! A spa holiday!
Yay! for Hermione's knee to Ron's groin, though I do hope she soaked it (the knee) in disinfectant potions for absolutely eons after where she was forced to put said knee.
EW! for the Weasleys' attitude. He brought it on himself, that permanent hex, because of how you allegedly adult Weasley raised him!
Cool (and noble and altruistic as all get out), Harry, tossing the elder wand and the resurrection stone through the veil.
Sodding lying through his rotten teeth Ron Weaslery, GR!
This was SO sweet, though very fumbling Harry.
Penny is wise chapter 22 . 6/17
Pretty awesome story. It's like fate.
SereniteRose chapter 22 . 6/17
I love Harry and Hermione together they make a wonderful couple, they really do. I hope you add more chapters soon. thanks again.
sparky40sw chapter 22 . 6/17
LOvely little bunny, a huge improvement over the epilogue, and a quite logical development
General Mac chapter 22 . 6/17
thanks loved it more pretty please
DragonTamer01 chapter 22 . 6/17
Yet another great oneshot!

I have a question that will lead to a double-question for you. Have you seen Jurassic World yet? If you have then here's the double-question: first, what did you think of it? If you haven't seen it, I HIGHLY recommend it! And second, if you have seen it, do you think it could potentially inspire you to follow in user DJ Rodriguez's footsteps and do a Harry Potter/Jurassic Park crossover? He's made an INCREDIBLE crossover called "Harry Potter and the Survivors of Isla Sorna" and it has a sequel that he's working on called "Harry Potter and the New Age of Dinosaurs." Both of these stories are AMAZING reads, and I HIGHLY recommend them to any fan of Harry Potter and/or Jurassic Park!
jkarr chapter 22 . 6/17