Reviews for Confession
Akiho Tonoshi chapter 1 . 1/29
ok. im sorry but i cant even start to read this. i read your N/A at the top and i understand, English can be a bitch to affectively WRITE in regardless, how ever theres a few things that really, should be unilateral in all languages.
every time some one speaks, start a new line. so instead of;
"good morning beautiful" i said. Anna smiled, "last night was amazing"...

try;
"good morning beautiful" i said.
Anna smiled, "last night was amazing"...

THAT alone will make your writing so much more palatable. next i would try to use better descriptive words, let use the same line;
"good morning beautiful" i breathed.
Anna smiled, "last night was amazing" came the breathless sigh, turning my cheeks scarlet.

i am by no means a good writer myself but i do hope these pointers can help you on your way.
unfortunately i will not be reading any father, it truly is hard on my eyes to see so many incomplete sentences strung together in one paragraph.
XenaWP chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
Love this story 3
rossella98 chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
That girl... that was just amazing... AMAZING ! I'm gonna read it again and again, because it's the cutest story i ever read in my life :')
Chloe chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
love your story and your English is great continue please
Priscila-senpai chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
Oh my god! Im crying xD im so sentimental... it was beautifull! so soooo beautiful! i swear! Great fanfic, and wow, thanks for every word write in every chapter.
if you write a new fic i'll be happy to read it.
Anna is a little silly xD "nope i dont know him." "rapunzel?" "oh! rapunzel i know him! " jajajaja
Thanks again anh i really hope know about you soon :)
By the way, im still crying! it was perfect. :)
abbytemple chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Wow, i really enjoyed this so far. i hope this story goes on.
Welcome to Fanfiction!
darksaber92 chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
Good luck on the exams and I will wait as long as it will take for you to have time to update.
Herp-a-Derp chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I read this in the middle of class and broke out in awkward nervous laughter... Haha, whoops! Anyways! Great job, I love it!
NoblePlatypus chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
D'AWE! *SQUEALS* This was lovely thank you so much!
For English not being your native language, I think you arer doing just fine. :)
Priscila-senpai chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
OMG! im so happy xD Erich is funny xd.
the escene of Elsa feeding Anna was... just to cute! and the part when she licked the palm of Elsa xD jajaja so so soooo cute!
Elsa has a plan! she is so wise an all... XD i laugh a lot whit "Elsa, why must you be so forward thinking?' 'I know i hate it too" XD jajaja
so lovely!
Best 1th of january ever! thanks!
dokuro-chan chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
i was thinkig that my new year was going to start with me criyin for the end of this fic im sooooooooo happy that you lied! jajaja is going so cool i love anna and elsa relationship!
srhittson chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Love the story but it went from cutd to sad quickly.
Priscila-senpai chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
OMG OMG OMG she tell him! amazing chapter, sad as well but really awesome!
He was about to see them in... you know xD
last chapter... oh dear... im gonna made of book of this to carry on with me jajaja xD

until then ill be wating :3
Dokuro-chan chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Hiiii! i been reading your fic, is so cute! jeje hey i hope youre not lying! jaja i love elsanna.
seeya!
DoubleDream chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
I cant wait to see more of Erich and more elsanna cutennes :DDD