Reviews for A Road Less Traveled
Thranduil's wife chapter 8 . 6/6
I'm hoping to read more. You left me on a cliff hanger. Please quickly complete the plot.
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 8 . 4/10
I want to guess Aagorn, but this is Pre LOTR so I have no idea how old Aagron would even be at this point in time, he may not even be born yet. So Princess Ana's marriage wasn't for the reason we originally thought, hmmm...Update soon please! I want to read more and it looks like you've been gone for 2 years or so :(
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 5 . 4/10
Well these two do have a knack for getting themselves into trouble don't they? I'm glad that the Princess is alive, and mostly unharmed. As for Veryan if he doesn't watch his mouth Legolas might not miss next time he shoots, it was after all Veryan's idea to go exploring and use fake names... If it's just the four of the elfs I wonder if it would still take months to get the Princess to her betrothed, they don't have any baggage to slow them down.
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 4 . 4/10
Yikes! I hope the Princess is ok and didn't get taken by one of the spiders. If anyone becomes injured due to the spider attacks they will have to most likely have to go into Mirkwood for healing, and then Legolas will be found out and Princess Ana might not speak to him for quite sometime...
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 3 . 4/10
HAHAHA Legolas got caught in his lie! "I look more like my mother..." I like the fact that our Princess knows what Elfs from Imaldris look like and that she picked up on the fact that he didn't look like your typical elf from there.
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 2 . 4/10
I was sent here by KD Skywalker and she promised that readers wouldn't be disappointed, well I haven't been yet! In fact I might be hooked, and am sad that there are only 8 chapters so far because the way I read, those 8 chapters will be done in a short amount of time. I'm curious as to how this will all play out, now that Legolas and his friend claim to be from Imladris, yet they don't look like the typical elf's from there... But hey when your in a bind you say the first thing that comes to mind, so two Imladris elves it is, a blacksmiths son and a healers son never-the-less! :)
IloveStBerry chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
Amazing! So so ridiculously happy you've updated. I can't tell you how nervous / excited I am for Legolas telling the truth haha.

And excited to know what this new twist is all about! I'm assuming that character watching was Aragorn...

Hope we read more soon :) thanks for returning! :D
Aralinn chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
Well there was a twist I did not suspect! Wow, I don't know who I'm more disappointed in king Araden, or Thranduil right now lol. Lol I know who Thronogil would be thanks to being a fanatic hahaha XD but I would guess Aragorn lol. Hmmm so he's going to Rivendell and it seems that Legolas and then are heading there, wha will happen when they all meet with their news? How will Ana react to the truth (both of the truths I should say lol) very interested to see what happens.

I will note that I think (don't quote me) that by that point Aragorn and Legolas knew one another, but I'm not 100%

Aralinn chapter 6 . 9/11/2015
I'm so mad at Thranduil right now, just so you know. That's beyond cruel even if they do hate each other. He deserves to feel that bad think Legolas hurt or worse. Maybe he will learn his lesson. Okay rant over lol, I feel so bad for Tauriel, she must be in so much despair thinking of losing her friends. Cannot wait to keep reading.

Katia0203 chapter 8 . 9/11/2015
Well in lore Thorongil Aragorn so I would assume it is him. I just finished reading your AU story and this is kind of like a parallel universe where legolas takes a different path for himself. Very interesting.
Aralinn chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
Ahh and so they officially meet and obviously they have a bit of spark, there was no awkwardness for Legolas in talking with her, even with finding out her identity. Cannot wait to see what transpires as they travel to Lindon

Aralinn chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
Interesting start to the story, very original and creative. Not a plot I have yet come across. I am a bit surprised at Legolas personality, he's seems rather meek, other than sneaking out I haven't seen much of the stubborn and head strong behavior they mention of him. Then again it is refreshing to see him portrayed differently than in other stories. I am excited to keep reading and see where this goes.

The Enchanted Stream chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I know that I already reviewed earlier about this, but I am encouraging people to take a #NoBullying #DoItForFrodo pledge on a story that I just posted called 'Do It for Frodo.' I want our fandom to be an encouraging and positive place! Please make your voice known!

And also know...it's not just you! This C2 also has some of my other favorite authors on the list too including: ArabianNights18, Daw the Minstrel, Raider-k, and Tolkien Scribe. That's pretty messed up.
The Enchanted Stream chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
Ohhhh! I really enjoyed your new update! I'm so glad you're back! I love this story and your writing!

I was really disappointed to see that this story was put on a mean C2 list called ' Most trying stories of Middle Earth'. Some other really good stories were put on that list too! Like Kingsfoil by Raider k! and I wanted you to know that there are a lot of people on FF who do NOT think its okay to have a C2 that generates negativity or bad feelings. I strongly encourage you AND ANY OTHER PEOPLE READING THIS REVIEW, to PM 'LadyJoselyn' and ask her to take her C2 list down. In a nice way, of course, because FF should be a community of writers building each other up instead tearing each other down.
brankel1 chapter 8 . 9/4/2015