Reviews for A Road Less Traveled
IloveStBerry chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
Amazing! So so ridiculously happy you've updated. I can't tell you how nervous / excited I am for Legolas telling the truth haha.

And excited to know what this new twist is all about! I'm assuming that character watching was Aragorn...

Hope we read more soon :) thanks for returning! :D
Aralinn chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
Well there was a twist I did not suspect! Wow, I don't know who I'm more disappointed in king Araden, or Thranduil right now lol. Lol I know who Thronogil would be thanks to being a fanatic hahaha XD but I would guess Aragorn lol. Hmmm so he's going to Rivendell and it seems that Legolas and then are heading there, wha will happen when they all meet with their news? How will Ana react to the truth (both of the truths I should say lol) very interested to see what happens.

I will note that I think (don't quote me) that by that point Aragorn and Legolas knew one another, but I'm not 100%

Aralinn chapter 6 . 9/11/2015
I'm so mad at Thranduil right now, just so you know. That's beyond cruel even if they do hate each other. He deserves to feel that bad think Legolas hurt or worse. Maybe he will learn his lesson. Okay rant over lol, I feel so bad for Tauriel, she must be in so much despair thinking of losing her friends. Cannot wait to keep reading.

Katia0203 chapter 8 . 9/11/2015
Well in lore Thorongil Aragorn so I would assume it is him. I just finished reading your AU story and this is kind of like a parallel universe where legolas takes a different path for himself. Very interesting.
Aralinn chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
Ahh and so they officially meet and obviously they have a bit of spark, there was no awkwardness for Legolas in talking with her, even with finding out her identity. Cannot wait to see what transpires as they travel to Lindon

Aralinn chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
Interesting start to the story, very original and creative. Not a plot I have yet come across. I am a bit surprised at Legolas personality, he's seems rather meek, other than sneaking out I haven't seen much of the stubborn and head strong behavior they mention of him. Then again it is refreshing to see him portrayed differently than in other stories. I am excited to keep reading and see where this goes.

The Enchanted Stream chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I know that I already reviewed earlier about this, but I am encouraging people to take a #NoBullying #DoItForFrodo pledge on a story that I just posted called 'Do It for Frodo.' I want our fandom to be an encouraging and positive place! Please make your voice known!

And also know...it's not just you! This C2 also has some of my other favorite authors on the list too including: ArabianNights18, Daw the Minstrel, Raider-k, and Tolkien Scribe. That's pretty messed up.
The Enchanted Stream chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
Ohhhh! I really enjoyed your new update! I'm so glad you're back! I love this story and your writing!

I was really disappointed to see that this story was put on a mean C2 list called ' Most trying stories of Middle Earth'. Some other really good stories were put on that list too! Like Kingsfoil by Raider k! and I wanted you to know that there are a lot of people on FF who do NOT think its okay to have a C2 that generates negativity or bad feelings. I strongly encourage you AND ANY OTHER PEOPLE READING THIS REVIEW, to PM 'LadyJoselyn' and ask her to take her C2 list down. In a nice way, of course, because FF should be a community of writers building each other up instead tearing each other down.
brankel1 chapter 8 . 9/4/2015
Excellent.
theviolinxx chapter 8 . 9/4/2015
Omg yay! Youve updated! My inbox has been depressingly empty since you stopped updating :'(
And what a twist! That sure is exciting - I'm hoping Ana has a little bit of a rant at legolas because let's face it, that would be hilarious :D
Thanks again for updating!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
Please update as soon as possible
AdalineXC chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
So glad to see you back with a new chapter! I can definitely wager a guess as to who Thorongil is. I really cannot wait to see how these relationships continue to develop!
KD Skywalker chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
great chapter as usual! I'm glad that you are writing again! I can't wait to see if Ana does kill Legolas!

Update soon!
horseyyay AKA Morgoth chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
*bounces of the walls and zooms round the house* YOU ARE BACK! *bear hugs* now don't you DARE abandon us again! :) my life is officially so much better! :)
*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees*
Legolas... ana is defo pushing you off that mountain... its hilarious... i cant wait :)
lemme guess... Aragorn? :P :P :P i LOVE the twist... now GIMME MORE! :) pretty please with cherries on top? :)
Underclass Kid chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
Update soon please! I'm actually really looking forward to your story, it really is a story worth reading. I'm really glad I tumbled upon this story, no tenth walker, no girl fall into ME, and most importantly no mary sue. Keep up the good work folk.