Reviews for X-Sekirei
Rac95 chapter 12 . 3/15
I really hope you didn't drop the work on this story , it is too good to be left unfinished
Rebmul chapter 12 . 3/9
lmao cant wait for more
Rebmul chapter 9 . 3/9
hes fucked
gamelover41592 chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
this is a good fanfic update soon
RoninS636 chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
To quote the thunderer of the Marvel universe: "This story. I like it. MORE!" (Throws Deadpool plushie at the wall).

But seriously, this is one of the best Sekirei crossover I have ever read. While it does feel somewhat rushed, it wouldn't hurt to slow it down a bit. That and adding a few other X-Men wouldn't be so bad either(cough Deadpool and Cable cough). But aside from that, my only minor complaint is bringing in Sinister. Umm...in the cartoon it took the combine effort of the entire team to beat him and the nasty boys twice and you had four Sekirei beat him in one blow. While I can respect and understand that, it just seemed rushed and improbable. I'd think the Brotherhood of Evil mutants would've slightly worked better(like for instance Pyro, Avalanche, and Toad). Also I'd be cool if you add one more team that was related to the Xmen. They wouldn't be Ashikabi's or anything, they'd be there to help back them up against the odds there against. Im of course referring to Alpha Flight. Now I know that's being far fetched and they are Wolverines former teammates(thank you 90's cartoon) but it could work. Aside from that I freaking love this story. Keep going on it and don't give up until you finish it. This is going to be so awesome it'll put all other Xmen crossovers to shame.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
speaking of deadpool will he and his sidekick HYDRA Bob make appearance in this story.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
hears a random question which sekirei would you think would join the avengers
Guest chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
So Scott with Akitsu and that means Rachel and Nathan will be Mutant Sekirei hybrids then right.
Deadpool chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
Hey when do I come into this story, cuze I want my own hot Alien sekirei before all the x-chumps take all the good ones. Also didn't I kill Mr. Sinister already in my own video game last year.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
Keep up the great work. Is Logan going to get more Sekirei
gunman chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
Still going strong with this one.
Mojo was responsible for Sinister and the Nasty Boys being in the Sekirei universe, which was funny to see Spiral trying to slice and dice the Nasty Boys.
And most of the X-Men have reunited, and with their own Sekirei's as well.
All we need now is Logan and Yahan and we'll have the full force of super heroes here.
As for Shadowcat and Polaris, personally, in this story, I'm not sure they should appear. Only because it will make things that much easier for Colossus and the rest.
They've got enough problems dealing with Mojo and Minaka to worry about their girlfriends getting involved.
But I'm guessing you might bring them in anyway.
As for Seo, knock him out and dump him in the dumpster before the X-Men have their meeting at Izumo. Just going by what you wrote of him, he deserves it.
And I can imagine that trying to keep this group of beautiful girls, including Kusano and Miya (who if I'm not mistaken are the youngest and oldest Sekirei) in line won't be too hard.
Now I'm curious to see who Warpath is going to get as his Sekirei, though I'm still laughing over the Akitsu/Rachael interaction from earlier in the chapter. Akitsu is really taking to this whole 'Being Scotts wife and mother of his children' thing, isn't she?
Still, it's good for her I'm sure.
Look forward to more later.
Write on!
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
Nicely done with this chapter you've did there, so please do another chapter soon now and good luck out there.
edboy4926 chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
Good chapter.
CrevanEA7 chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
Izumo is being packed with new tenants. :)

The no illicit acts will be a problem for Akitsu's plans.

Nice chap. Please continue, and update soon.
edboy4926 chapter 11 . 1/20/2014