Reviews for Acoustics
hannahsmetana chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
I just read this on ao3 and left a comment there but as it was archived there i worried you wouldn't see it. This is my favourite STE comedy yet! I gather you must be British because the tikka masala bit was spot on and had me in stitches. And the famous five bit, particularly its hiding place. Thanks for this most excellent addition to the fandom :)
HoVis chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Oh, very funny... but perhaps you should try putting some sort of punctuation (like an asterix) between the scenes.
Grym chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
A clever and amusing story. The battle with the cold cure, the relays held together by socks, and the guilty garrison in Malcolm's acoustically-odd room - all very funny. Poor Malcolm. Virgin Mary, indeed. :)
Cyrus Ramsay chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Hi!

I love your story- I still cannot stop laughing. Very well written and highly amusing.I can really picture this in my head. You had some very creative ideas, which I really enjoy.

Well done!
nicci chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
a fantastic story, it really made me laugh!
Mor'Loki chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
That was HILARIOUS! _ Now you've really gotten me interested in the series. Lol! Poor Tucker! XD Are you two going to start writing professionally?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Please write some more! It was wonderful! Maybe have Trip catch Malcolm's cold and Mal can take care of him...mmmhmm...very funny with the girls even though I guessed what was going on but liked the ending with Trip falling over himself! Ha, ha! Keep up the good work!
mnemosyne23 chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
LOL! That was hilarious! You got Malcolm and Trip especially down pat. :D And I LOVE how all the male crewmen tried to squeeze into Malcolm's cabin to get a listen to the girl/girl ;) action in the next room. Priceless, and totally perfect!
Winter chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
I laughed my arse off at this. Being British myself this really appealed to me.
jani chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Sorry can't read this properly as it not downloaded l have read is fine thou'.
BoltcasterGirlie chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
*still laughing* This was wonderful! I loved all the hilarious situations and slashy bits you've worked in. _ The only thing I'd change would be to mark some sort of separation between scenes (I suspect you may have done that but had it eaten by FFN formatting). Anyway, excellent job! I think my favorite line would have to be: "Malcolm almost wished that he hadn't shot the doctor's cold cure with the phase pistol - it might have eaten the curry."

LOL. _
west dean chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
Absolutely brill and very funny. Only a fellow Brit could have written this. More Please!
jaws chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
love the ending ... great story!
SD mccool21 chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Very cute. Loved Malcolm and Trip trying to hear what was going on on T'Pol's quarters LOL.
Emilia5 chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
lol! thats really really funny! i love a good enterprise humour fic :)

emiliaXX