Reviews for The Rise of Apollo
carol chapter 8 . 5/21
es un fic genial, por favor continua con la historia estoy esperando con ansias leer como termina.
besos y abrazos
gaap237 chapter 8 . 5/9
I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS!

I love the small twists that make it work, and I love how you portray Harry and Hermione's relationship. I'm very curious as to whether you will have Ron leave after all. They already have the sword, so they're over that hurdle.
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 8 . 3/3
Oh, please, please, PLEASE update! I've so enjoyed reading your well written story. Love the dynamic between Harry and Severus.
Jas Moia chapter 8 . 2/12
Evil evil person. More more more more!
Lots of love
Jas
cztelnik chapter 8 . 1/17
This is such an incredible story and you're an amazing author.
TMNinjaGinga chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
Maaaannn...so sad getting to the end of a marathon like that: I've just managed to finish both The Curse of Artemis and The Rise of Apollo...
I do so love well thought out characters. Thank you. Both the relationships and the growth that has and is occurring in all of the characters are strong. The only thing I could possibly fault you on is that it was rather hard to get a clear picture of how fast time was moving in TCS - but that's not really relevant here!
Really enjoying your style and flow and can't wait to see where you take your poor unfortunate characters next ;)
May your thought run quickly and your ink run smooth,
G
YouSlyGryffindor chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
May I ask why you haven't updated in nearly two months? It's most taxing to fall in love with an abandoned story like this.
siobhan chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
This story is incredible, i love how you have developed Snape and Harrys relationship alongside the cannon. I can't wait for the next chapter.
TheCauldron chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
*shivers* next chapter! Next chapter! *shamelessly begging*
YouSlyGryffindor chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Yesssssssssssss!
You've made me sssso happy I've sssswitched to sssspeaking parssseltongue!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
I can't wait to read more please write more soon thank you so much for writing this
Nagilover4ever chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
Love it. Update soon.
XxZessxX chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
It's good that Severus and Herry talked. Harry is right delaying the talking is how misunderstandings are born.
Severus can be quite annoying, Ron is right about that but they will have to make it work somehow. It's not helping if they are arguing and glaring with and at each other all the time.
The full moon will be a challange one way or another. Hopefully Artemis will be understanding and not again try to bite Harry. The trust Harry has do is reasuring.
Looking forward to read more.
XxZessxX
FicAddict2015 chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
Update when you can :]
CalmlessnesS chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
Yes! Yes! Yes! New chapter! I'm sooo happy! I'm glad that they are getting back on the right track, but ending in such a moment is unforgivable. I hope Ron doesn't come in on them... It would be too much of a turn off... I can't wait for them to find the next horcrux... :))