Reviews for The Rise of Apollo
Nagilover4ever chapter 19 . 11/28
Silverstargirl chapter 19 . 11/21
I hope that Harry will have a full recovery and that Bellatrix will get what she deserves at his hands.
TheCauldron chapter 19 . 11/18
Several has the patience of a saint, he really does! Every single thing is always questioned and argued with... Honestly, I'd have smacked the brats by now!
XxZessxX chapter 18 . 10/29
This was a close one. Good that Bellatrix is dead now. Nice that Greyback and his pack support Severus und Harry now and no longer Voldemort. Now the four have a realy pack bond. It is a charm but it is as Close as they can be to a real pack bond among Wolfs I think
Nagilover4ever chapter 18 . 10/27
TheCauldron chapter 18 . 10/19
More, more! *excited bouncing*
FicAddict2015 chapter 17 . 10/18
And by help I mean encouragements :P Lord knows I can't write to save my life...
FicAddict2015 chapter 18 . 10/18
And we havent even gotten to Lord Voldey yet! Oh dear :P Tysm for keep updating, if you need any help just pm me :)
Modoko chapter 17 . 9/12
Oh and I don't think ron is immature...he has the right to be angry. He was expected that harry was more prepare for what they were doing. ..Harry put them in a very dangerous situation and doesn't know the way to fight back Voldemort. In fact, Harry doesn't know anything and he is the savior. ..You can expect better from him !
Modoko chapter 17 . 9/12
Well love the beginning of this story but I hate the things that appears here between harry and hermione. It doesn't feel right at all ! I don't understand it...with everything between harry and Severus how hermione and harry could have a little bit feeling for each other. ..It's Just horrible ! It's breaks something in the links of mates and of love that severus and harry "seems" to have for each other. I view it like a betrayal...I hope that Hermione will Find love with an other than Harry ...
Azrael Jinsei chapter 17 . 9/1
Please write more soon. Thank you
Julie chapter 17 . 7/20
That is one incredible cliffhanger! I can't wait to read what you have planned next!
TheCauldron chapter 17 . 7/16
*crying for them*
Nagilover4ever chapter 17 . 7/15
XxZessxX chapter 17 . 7/13
Things are getting complicated. I knew Severus and Artemis would do almost anything to get their mate out of Malfoy Manor. That's quite the promise Severus made to Greyback.