Reviews for The Rise of Apollo
MrsSilverusSnape chapter 8 . 9/17
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come back! I must know what happens!
please finish! this is so good!
lechatabbicat chapter 8 . 6/9
Love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
GraveRobbinHobo chapter 8 . 6/3
I just read Artemis and Apollo. Omg I'm in love. It has been years since I have seen a story that flows this well. My only complaint is the whole Harry/Severus fighting every other day. But then again Harry is ONLY17. You HAVE to update.
carol chapter 8 . 5/21
es un fic genial, por favor continua con la historia estoy esperando con ansias leer como termina.
besos y abrazos
gaap237 chapter 8 . 5/9

I love the small twists that make it work, and I love how you portray Harry and Hermione's relationship. I'm very curious as to whether you will have Ron leave after all. They already have the sword, so they're over that hurdle.
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 8 . 3/3
Oh, please, please, PLEASE update! I've so enjoyed reading your well written story. Love the dynamic between Harry and Severus.
Jas Moia chapter 8 . 2/12
Evil evil person. More more more more!
Lots of love
cztelnik chapter 8 . 1/17
This is such an incredible story and you're an amazing author.
TMNinjaGinga chapter 8 . 12/10/2014 sad getting to the end of a marathon like that: I've just managed to finish both The Curse of Artemis and The Rise of Apollo...
I do so love well thought out characters. Thank you. Both the relationships and the growth that has and is occurring in all of the characters are strong. The only thing I could possibly fault you on is that it was rather hard to get a clear picture of how fast time was moving in TCS - but that's not really relevant here!
Really enjoying your style and flow and can't wait to see where you take your poor unfortunate characters next ;)
May your thought run quickly and your ink run smooth,
YouSlyGryffindor chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
May I ask why you haven't updated in nearly two months? It's most taxing to fall in love with an abandoned story like this.
siobhan chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
This story is incredible, i love how you have developed Snape and Harrys relationship alongside the cannon. I can't wait for the next chapter.
TheCauldron chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
*shivers* next chapter! Next chapter! *shamelessly begging*
YouSlyGryffindor chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
You've made me sssso happy I've sssswitched to sssspeaking parssseltongue!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
I can't wait to read more please write more soon thank you so much for writing this