Reviews for The Rise of Apollo
Please make sure to continue this story it's amazing
Phoenix6975 chapter 20 . 4/8
Gods, I can't wait to read you next chapter. Please write soon
Phoenix6975 chapter 9 . 4/5
I just read your foreword of this chapter and I'm sorry to hear you had an accident. You are dammed right you should finish this. Not just because you own in to your readers, but to yourself. This is a fabulous story you are creating, and I would hate for yours to be one of the many that ends up unfinished. So, please keep on writing as you are, I would love to see how you finish off Tom Riddle
Nagilover4ever chapter 20 . 1/14
Love it. Update soon.
Thank you for updating this story! So much feels!
FicAddict2015 chapter 20 . 1/11
Oml I'm so glad you still update this story, it's like the only one I really want to see to the end
Gerii chapter 19 . 1/3
please upgrade now!
i need to finish him
noodledoodledandy chapter 19 . 12/12/2016
So, I'm confused, is Ron a werewolf, is he the Beta in Lupin's pack, if not who is, is Greyback a good guy now or just a person who is mostly loyal to pack but will aid Artemis over Snake Face? Otherwise a great story that I can't wait to see the end of.
XxZessxX chapter 19 . 12/12/2016
Yes, Severus. Rely on your pack a little. That's what pack is for. And Artemis is right you did good.
The students will be surprised when they hear from Harry all that has happened and what Severus has actually done. I'm so glad that Severus and Harry are reunited :)
Nagilover4ever chapter 19 . 11/28/2016
Silverstargirl chapter 19 . 11/21/2016
I hope that Harry will have a full recovery and that Bellatrix will get what she deserves at his hands.
TheCauldron chapter 19 . 11/18/2016
Several has the patience of a saint, he really does! Every single thing is always questioned and argued with... Honestly, I'd have smacked the brats by now!
XxZessxX chapter 18 . 10/29/2016
This was a close one. Good that Bellatrix is dead now. Nice that Greyback and his pack support Severus und Harry now and no longer Voldemort. Now the four have a realy pack bond. It is a charm but it is as Close as they can be to a real pack bond among Wolfs I think
Nagilover4ever chapter 18 . 10/27/2016