Reviews for climb is all we know
sparkling unicorn chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I reeeeaaaalllllyyy love this. OMG! Like this is one of the best hayffie fics. I'm happy you ended it like this. It's very heartbreaking but you know that's life. Thanks for the fic. It's great.

Happy writing!
Yours Not-So-Truly chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
absolutely fantastic. i just loved your writing style so fucking much. i read every damn word instead of skimming it over like i do with most pieces. this is one of those little gems i look for whilst browsing through works on various websites. the ones that aren't so well known, but deserve so much more credit than they are given. thank you for this little work of art. -e
unbelievable chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
so so so lovely and eloquent and painful and just amazing. I do not know what to say... I think this is about the third time I've read this and it gets better everytime. Your writing style is perfect- your choice of words are just astonishing and familiar in a way that elevates the whole plot. Keep up the Hayffie c:
Ellana-san chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
God this is amazing. It's one of the best hayffie I've read.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This is well written. Glad I read it
lyn452 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Very good - sad, but realistic, and it fits beautifully with the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
ohmYGOD I LOVED THIS OMF YES YES YES
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Brilliant. Just brilliant.
idleness chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I really liked this. I like how you don't sugarcoat the trauma or minimise Effie and Haymitch's personality flaws and quirks. Wonderfully bittersweet.
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Brilliant.
brookemopolitan chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Oh my god! It's like you enjoy tearing my heart out, stomping alllll over it until it's a thousand bruised, broken pieces and then putting it back together again.

Mama!Effie is perhaps my favourite incarnation of our dear Escort, and you nailed her oh so perfectly here. I really, really enjoyed this. Feel free to shatter my emotions whenever you like :D
allonsysilvertongue chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Ah! I miss your writing and this was absolutely beautiful.
Lonelygoatherd chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
this is perhaps one of the best hayffie fics i've ever read. i feel like it really stays true what their canon relationship would be like in regards to them as people, especially post war. they're together in the most bittersweet of ways. i love the extra little details you added in. c:
lovely!
Jay chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Mid 30s/early 40s isn't remotely too old for marriage or children. I do like your writing very much though.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
i've literally never read anything in my life as perfect as this
you are a god