Reviews for Healing Heart
Starlightdreamer12 chapter 5 . 2/14
Awesome story! Please update soon! :D
darkpercy5 chapter 5 . 2/8
I like your story. Please continue.
unicornz.334 chapter 5 . 1/20
O mail gawd!
Revelation Rebel chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
(groans)
And enter Sam and Paul!
LillyGirl310 chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Aww what a sweet story and I look foward to finding what happens next so please update soon and I will review again.
Till Next Time
Bobbie Francies Reisen chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
nice update
nicoleleecarter chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
please update soon
Sugar321 chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
Please continue writing this story ASAP! I love this plot! This is such a cliff hanger!
kiwihipp chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Well, well, that was quite a different story but a very happy one (well mostly). A parallel story to Bella and Edward, now they can guide Nicole and her parents into this new life! I look forward to another update!
LillyZ chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
This is really sweet. I'm quite certain Edward still isn't too happy about the imprinting thing either.
And of course, there's nothing like a pack of huge wolves to ruin one's first hunt... But why did they stop him from drinking the mountain lion?
Gallagher GirlsDivergentMe chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Update!
sibuna826twihard chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Awwww Esme and Ben bonding time! So cute! But oooo I wonder which wolves are attacking ben. I can't wait to see what happens next! loved it :D
Jessica314 chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Aw, it was sweet how the Mommy got to teach her son how to hunt animals. Kodak moment!

Whoa! What's up with the wolves!

I've enjoyed reading through all the current chapters of this story tonight. can't wait to see what's next, especially after the wolf cliffhanger! Maybe Sam doesn't know that he's with the Cullens?
Jessica314 chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Wow he really DOES have a lot in common with his new brother Edward, right down to the teenage hybrid daughter and the vigilante period. Well, he sure picked a good target, anyway :) !

Hahah Seth imprinting on Nicole! awesome!
Jessica314 chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Poor Esme. She did everything she could to keep her baby away from Charles and it was ultimately her "suicide" that brought him back to Charles. So sad, she must feel terrible.

whoa! Awkward moment when Benjamin wondered aloud how his father had died, and Edward told him the truth right away. That could have gone differently! But as it as Benajamin was thankful!. Still awkward though LOL!

It's funny how the "baby" is the same age as the stepfather. And Esme will clean up his potty mouth real quick!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »