Reviews for Healing Heart
CLee56 chapter 5 . 5/11
Waiting for your update. This can't be Jacob's pack. The big black wolf sounds like Sam. Waiting to see which direction the story goes in now. Besides they can't hurt him since Seth imprinted on his daughter.
CLee56 chapter 2 . 5/11
What a way for Esme to meet her son and then to find out she has another granddaughter. She's overjoyed.
CLee56 chapter 1 . 5/11
Interesting beginning.
Starlightdreamer12 chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
Awesome story! Please update soon! :D
darkpercy5 chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
I like your story. Please continue.
unicornz.334 chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
O mail gawd!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
And enter Sam and Paul!
LillyGirl310 chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Aww what a sweet story and I look foward to finding what happens next so please update soon and I will review again.
Till Next Time
Bobbie Francies Reisen chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
nice update
nicoleleecarter chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
please update soon
Sugar321 chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
Please continue writing this story ASAP! I love this plot! This is such a cliff hanger!
kiwihipp chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Well, well, that was quite a different story but a very happy one (well mostly). A parallel story to Bella and Edward, now they can guide Nicole and her parents into this new life! I look forward to another update!
LillyZ chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
This is really sweet. I'm quite certain Edward still isn't too happy about the imprinting thing either.
And of course, there's nothing like a pack of huge wolves to ruin one's first hunt... But why did they stop him from drinking the mountain lion?
dhvdnkbabio chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
ButterflyWhisperer chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Awwww Esme and Ben bonding time! So cute! But oooo I wonder which wolves are attacking ben. I can't wait to see what happens next! loved it :D