Reviews for Ice and Snow
skyeza chapter 15 . 3/16
Great start so far. Please continue with this awesome little world. With Lucius is his mate Remmy or Bellas brother in law? I honestly loved every second of this wonderfully written story, I truly hope that you continue on writing and uploading the whole completed thing. I truly enjoyed reading this, I really hope they find out about the old goat being alive before its to late.
asiya halima kone chapter 15 . 3/14
Please update soon
GhettoZorceress chapter 1 . 3/2
bitch...
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 15 . 1/19
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 15 . 1/15
alinefgs chapter 15 . 1/15
Tenho um dedo de Harry nesta história sei que ele tá protegendo o nosso severus das maldades que fazem com ele e isso é bom
megen.duncan chapter 15 . 1/12
I love this i can not what to see what going to happen!
yukino76 chapter 15 . 1/10
good update waiting for more
SpiritBlackPaw chapter 15 . 1/10
Dumbledore is out to make the wizarding population hateful morons. Has anyone ever noticed that Dumbledore is extremely narrow-minded in his opinions and views no matter what story you read?

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter!
HoneyBear84 chapter 15 . 1/10
Love it as always and seriously can't wait for the next update
Wishfull-star chapter 15 . 1/9
poor Tristan being bullied is never fun I hope that things continue to look up for him, that was a great chapter and I can't wait for more:)
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 14 . 10/30/2016
HoneyBear84 chapter 14 . 10/26/2016
Love it and seriously can't wait for the next update
Faery66 chapter 14 . 9/22/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
DeiStarr chapter 14 . 9/18/2016
I love so many of your stories... all of the HP/LV, Harry/Jasper, Harry/Draco, and Harry/Legolas ones! They're very interesting, and I can't wait for more updates!