Reviews for World of Leather
Friglit chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Oh lord, I think I almost died reading this XD
Tamina chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Wonderful! Light and fluffy, can be got through in one sitting and full of kinky warm fuzzies. I do beleive this is the fic equivelant of a croissant. Although I truely not want to think about how kinky a croissant could be...

ANYWAY.

Something I would change? Make it easier to tell when Spike and Xander have stopped speaking, the jump to Buffy and Will is quite confusing the first time you read it. Also: love most of your fic. Is pretty and cool and pretty damn cool.
Estelle Tiniwiel chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Well written and very funny. You're right: the coat does seem part of Spike.
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Loved it. Especially the last line.
Rock and Sarcasm chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
ok... this is so freaking funny! I was laughing so hard i though i was going to throw up! please post the next chapter soon! thanks bye
eris348 chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
omg, i read this ages ago, and i really liked it then! m... love spike! although the image of xander in his underpants and spike's precious coat is one that i really didnt want, i have a very overactive imagination, and my mind's eye is extremely clear. urgh! but...m...spike! *goes into spike fueled daydream*
btw, love the bagenders site! esp the one bout the iliad! i think i may have died laughing! fantastic!
Alix's Bawdy House chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
*Trys to remember how to breathe, recalls image of Xander in leather, collapses again*
There should be some kind of warning on this: extreme hilarity may cause blindness, even death. The author takes no responsibility for any inability to operate heavy machinery that may occur after reading.
DramaticalCat chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
GOOD ending. A very very good ending. Remind me not to use public computers when reading fics. I get weird looks whenever I laugh and fall off my chair.

DC
Cass3 chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Really funny fic.

Xander & Spike Yay! Those cuties always makes me smile, or is it leer?
Amelia chapter 1 . 10/2/2002