Reviews for Can I Be Dreaming?
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 11 . 7/2
Darcy should have placed a guard, at the very least. He knew the blackguard was slippery, and desperate. Oy vey, oh the humanity! He gives D the slips again. Foiled. What. Find this crim. He can't have gotten far. And btw, send dear Lizzy a reassuring note, encased in a letter to Mr. Bennett. She will be incandescently happy. Cheers.
Lisa Cooper chapter 11 . 6/30
Duh, dah, duh, dah... "Wickham, that scoundrel, has run away again," growls Darcy! Will Mr. Darcy be able to bring that man to justice? We will find that out and more in the next anxiously awaited chapters of CAN I BE DREAMING. Thanks for your latest chapter; it was quite a bit of fun. As you can tell, you've inspired me to get a little creative in this review. Thanks again.
With a broken leg (in those days) he was cavalier concerning his own health.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 11 . 6/29
NO! Wickham got away?! Not happening! Bring ham and hang the bloody idiot! Please do not allow him to get away! Poor Darcy! Please let him and Gardiner make a solution!
Could you clarify if Lydia and Wickham slept together so if there is a chance that she may be pregnant
More! :-)
Raina chapter 11 . 6/28
Oh my god!minthought he would find Wickham and every thing would be la vie en rose!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 10 . 6/27
Great, keep it coming

What Makes A Dad

God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer run,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it...Dad.

Happy Belated Father's Day!

FATHERS

Father's are the strength of the family,
To bond us and hold us together.

Always there to mediate the household,
A determined mentor we look to lead altogether.

He's the bodyguard that protects us,
And give us comfort from all harm.

He constantly offers compassion,
Always offering up his arm.

To stand behind us endlessly,
Though at times in darkness we tend to fall.

He always their to guide us to the light,
For us to follow from his call.

With years to come, day by day,
We grow from the nest we grew.

In hope to become something great,
For I hope to someday be like you.

A Father's love is never ending,
Always there with a heart of pure gold.

I love you Dad forever,
I know you'll always be my stronghold.

Happy Belated Father's Day!
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 10 . 6/26
Thanks for continuing.
Darcy did not give into Wickham's folly. That was a first. Glad to see it. I think the blackguard may try and escape. I say throw him in jail, that way he will not be a legal connection to D. Cheers.
lpinney chapter 10 . 6/25
Thanks I am relieved to get another chapter and your assurances that you will finish the story. I am enjoying it so much!
barblibrarian chapter 10 . 6/24
Good chapter. Still with you!
roseberrygirl chapter 10 . 6/24
Oh dear Darcy, it would have only taken a minute to reassure Elizabeth before taking off.
hongkongphooey63 chapter 10 . 6/24
I love it when Wickham finally realises he has to marry Lydia...
I agree that Wickham shouldn't have any money. However, maybe their rent could be paid where ever the Wickhams end up living and a small amount is paid to Lydia every month
gerrinjersey chapter 10 . 6/23
I'm so glad you're back! This is a good chapter but I personally would rather see Wickham in debtors prison! Lydia could be married off to a nice man and sent to live in Ireland or Scotland... Wickham deserves prison, he doesn't deserve to be walking about a free man to do more damage to more people. Just a thought.