Reviews for Can I Be Dreaming?
Avanell chapter 12 . 7/14
Another excellent update...can't wait to read what plans Darcy has in play!
Avanell chapter 11 . 7/14
Lydia is safe from Wickham...but of her reputation we need to know! :D
Avanell chapter 10 . 7/13
reread? and review of previous: Excellent update...such fun, drat the party being interrupted by the news.

Ooh, excellent turn of events with Wickham ;) Love it!
lpinney chapter 12 . 7/11
Oh, I can't wait to see how Darcy's plans work out! Thanks for the chapter!
Trinkets'-'and'-'Charms chapter 12 . 7/9
Awesome! Post soon pls!
Lisa Cooper chapter 12 . 7/7
What you are going to do with Lydia is new, and it could solve most people's problems. It would keep Darcy from having Wickham as a family member. Good idea. Thank you for your story. I look forward to seeing how this plays out.
barblibrarian chapter 12 . 7/7
Poor Lydia. Looks like you have her in a tough spot. But, it would be so much more preferable to have her married to someone else than Wickham, particularly if the person is a bit more responsible. Will Lydia agree to it? Does she really care that much about Wickham or does she just want to be the first sister married?

I look forward to seeing where you take this! Thanks.
lmilne chapter 12 . 7/6
I love your story, it's compelling and interesting. Darcy is just right and I really enjoy the easy relationship between Elizabeth and Georgiana. My only irk is that your timings in the last three chapters are all wrong. Pemberley in Derbyshire would be at the time at least two full days journey in perfect conditions and at top speeds. You have Darcy leaving pemberley and arriving in London on the same day, colonel fitzwilliam appears to do the same . That's all that's wrong with this otherwise sweet and well written story. Thanks for writing and updating regularly
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 12 . 7/5
Well long day for Darcy! Lydia needs a good slap across her face to make her understand the seriousness of the situation! Can't wait to see what happens next
shellyprz chapter 12 . 7/5
I am so enjoying this story! Thank you
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 11 . 7/2
Darcy should have placed a guard, at the very least. He knew the blackguard was slippery, and desperate. Oy vey, oh the humanity! He gives D the slips again. Foiled. What. Find this crim. He can't have gotten far. And btw, send dear Lizzy a reassuring note, encased in a letter to Mr. Bennett. She will be incandescently happy. Cheers.
Lisa Cooper chapter 11 . 6/30
Duh, dah, duh, dah... "Wickham, that scoundrel, has run away again," growls Darcy! Will Mr. Darcy be able to bring that man to justice? We will find that out and more in the next anxiously awaited chapters of CAN I BE DREAMING. Thanks for your latest chapter; it was quite a bit of fun. As you can tell, you've inspired me to get a little creative in this review. Thanks again.
With a broken leg (in those days) he was cavalier concerning his own health.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 11 . 6/29
NO! Wickham got away?! Not happening! Bring ham and hang the bloody idiot! Please do not allow him to get away! Poor Darcy! Please let him and Gardiner make a solution!
Could you clarify if Lydia and Wickham slept together so if there is a chance that she may be pregnant