Reviews for bitter sweet
PeacefullyJos chapter 3 . 9/13
Well this was a fucking delight to read.
spacepi chapter 3 . 8/31
Ahhhh! This was such an unexpected little gem!
I'm so glad I came across this!

Oh, the build up was just absolutely perfect!
I loved reading every second of it!

Thank you for this!
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/20
This fanfic is just sooo perfect. I love your Draco, your style, this story, it makes me feel all fuzzy and warm. Thanks for making my day.
SpuffyCarrie chapter 3 . 6/17
Aww, what a fab ending to a great little fic.
FrankieFrankie chapter 3 . 6/12
My heart, this was so well-written and evocative. That last postcard made me swoon. Actually, everything about this made me swoon. Thank you for writing this!
ninaFelton1967 chapter 3 . 5/24
Lovely story
KingTJStevens chapter 3 . 4/16
The title is perfect; this is bitter sweet.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2018
That was an incredible journy. Thank you for sharing it.
Samolly chapter 3 . 10/10/2018
That was so good!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/24/2018
Beautiful!
Rlkotatis chapter 3 . 3/24/2018
I’m gunna read this over and over and over again and then I’m gunna cry myself to sleep because my love life sucks.
bliska1989 chapter 1 . 3/24/2018
Hi, I just love your writing and enjoy reading all your works. I think you write the best Katniss and Peeta. However I do have a bit of a question regarding a familiar pattern in your stories. most of the male characters who were shorty to Katniss initially such as her ex-husband or ex-boyfriends, most often get a chance for redemption in your stories. But I don't see that being extended with Peeta's exes and most often these women turn out to be uncaring individuals with no redemption arc. I suppose it is done to show Katniss as ideal for Peeta but maybe it bothers me a bit that the female exes don't have the same chances as the male ones. they are punished more for abandoning the main male characters. but I also understand this is your story and you have every right to take it where you want. and I should totally respect that. I just hope that you will just consider my point a bit. Thank you again for such wonderful writing!
MalfoysMxgic chapter 3 . 3/3/2018
AWHHHHH. I love this writing style ngl
Alytiger chapter 3 . 11/21/2017
my heart and soul /ache/ but all is well, it's fine, I love this so much
Alytiger chapter 2 . 11/21/2017