Reviews for You Are What You Are
wiltt003 chapter 1 . 2/16
Gah! I loved this so much!
heidipoo chapter 1 . 2/2
This was perfection.
S chapter 1 . 1/16
Awesome! I want more! :D It was so good!
fyrebirdrises chapter 1 . 1/5
You hit a nice balance with Peeta's desire and his genuine Nice Guy status, and with Katniss's hormones, her innocence, and her feelings for Peeta.
Meli Lullaby chapter 1 . 1/3
This left me feeling so sad for Peeta :(. Poor Peeta bread!
Shanna319 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Amazing as always. :) ... It's always a pleasure to see updates from you :) ... . Maybe there are plans to extend this in the near future as well? ;) kudos to you!
mrssherrange chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I loved this!
Great job :)
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Well that was positively cutedorable
SoThere chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Now why did that leave me feeling a bit sad? Sad for him, for not really knowing his place. Sad for her, still so confused about what everyone else wants for her, never mind what SHE wants.

It made me feel other things - at times it was exciting, hot, adventurous, funny, sweet, and romantic. But if I had to pick one word, all that comes to mind is sad. It reemphasized the tragedy of their love story for me.
ct522 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I loved this. Absolutely beautiful and hot - thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Hot! Loved it!
TheNewClassicGirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
you stayed so true to character, well done :D
Norbert's Mom chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Great job as always. I really like how Katniss acknowledges her feelings for Peeta but is afraid to put a name to them and to protect his own heart, Peeta writes off any affections he may receive from Katniss as just the result of hormones.
gracecavendish chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I loved this!
Ginahidesbehindtheglasses chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Oh my god. I hate that this is so short. That we only get this little peak, and that we get so little out of peeta. I wish it would be longer, but I understand that you're probably busy. It was a great story!