Reviews for Naruto's War
Leonard chapter 2 . 1/3
How come you people treating a little like its GI Joe Saving Private Ryan the not military the samurai of the daimyo I'm military Naruto's dangerous amor mercenary if anything else I wish you guys would get that through your thick skulls watch an episode of Naruto if you don't believe me when he made a reference to the daimyo s army of samurai being just watch episodes of Naruto how to properly referred to a certain dialogue in cuz otherwise she's not a fan and you are being fictitious but last I checked the word military is not fictitious so please go back and watch the shows and get proper dialogue in thank you and I was called constructive criticism
Red Renegade 777 chapter 16 . 10/30/2015
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it, and oddly enough, I liked the original ending better. It seemed like something that could happen. It was also a surprise. I wasn't expecting it in the slightest. I do like semi sad endings... sometimes... if done correctly... Well, sad that it only lasted 15(or 16) chapters, but better to end it early then to ride it past the expiration date.

Ever read Uzumaki Amongst The Dunes? Well if you have the time and like/don't mind a NarutoxTemari pairing, I definitely recommend it.

Thanks for taking the time out of you day to write this,

-RedRenegade777
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
great story, i have to congratulate you for that!
yindragonkiba chapter 16 . 3/10/2015
Yay i loved it
kooloowarrior chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
Don't you mean the three tails? I'm pretty sure that's what it was in Obitos flashback
King Harpo chapter 16 . 3/27/2014
Awesome story! Love the Alternate ending.
ArkAngel1179 chapter 16 . 3/8/2014
I feel like the ending was nice, but not fulfilling. By giving us, the readers, a quick read into the steps of their lives I feel like you've given us some closure, however, when the peeks aren't that fleshed out and you're telling us what happened, it becomes something that I don't care so much for.

Plus the different endings is a bad idea in my book. Having this concept in a story makes the plot, probably in a lot of peoples minds, a lot less definite than it should be otherwise.

Good story overall, I enjoyed it, ending: your grade, C.
Jamalymal chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
Much rather prefer the alternate ending
WWII Tanks chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
That is a awesome story but...is bit short ...if is alright update or make narutos war 2
Elemental77 chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
Now THAT is a better ending!
Wondering Knight chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
Nice them and story, but rushed. It would have been nice to see how they got from that point to having a family and all the stuff in between. Hope you consider a rewrite in the future. Again good story.
holymarine chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
This reminds of a Naruto fanfic I read that went on for 40-50 chapters and was on of the best I have read here, but then you found out in the final chapter that it was just a dream Naruto had. And it really annoyed me. Just like this does. But it was good until now.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
Terrible ending.
Brehze chapter 15 . 2/14/2014
Omg the plot twist loved it
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 15 . 2/14/2014
Dude, that's uber twisted:)