Reviews for Naruto's War
yindragonkiba chapter 16 . 3/10
Yay i loved it
kooloowarrior chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
Don't you mean the three tails? I'm pretty sure that's what it was in Obitos flashback
King Harpo chapter 16 . 3/27/2014
Awesome story! Love the Alternate ending.
ArkAngel1179 chapter 16 . 3/8/2014
I feel like the ending was nice, but not fulfilling. By giving us, the readers, a quick read into the steps of their lives I feel like you've given us some closure, however, when the peeks aren't that fleshed out and you're telling us what happened, it becomes something that I don't care so much for.

Plus the different endings is a bad idea in my book. Having this concept in a story makes the plot, probably in a lot of peoples minds, a lot less definite than it should be otherwise.

Good story overall, I enjoyed it, ending: your grade, C.
Jamalymal chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
Much rather prefer the alternate ending
long live Uzumaki clan chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
That is a awesome story but...is bit short ...if is alright update or make narutos war 2
Elemental77 chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
Now THAT is a better ending!
Wondering Knight chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
Nice them and story, but rushed. It would have been nice to see how they got from that point to having a family and all the stuff in between. Hope you consider a rewrite in the future. Again good story.
holymarine chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
This reminds of a Naruto fanfic I read that went on for 40-50 chapters and was on of the best I have read here, but then you found out in the final chapter that it was just a dream Naruto had. And it really annoyed me. Just like this does. But it was good until now.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
Terrible ending.
Brehze chapter 15 . 2/14/2014
Omg the plot twist loved it
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 15 . 2/14/2014
Dude, that's uber twisted:)
madeyemoody95 chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
Woaaaah! Didn't expect that happening! Wow! This is seriously amazing! Can't wait for the next update!
Deathgeass chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
I loved this pairing. This is good. why did you have to make rin die.
LiamMorg chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
Well... That was unexpected. I'm not a fan of endings like these to be honest, but I'll admit it was good while it lasted.