Reviews for GX Legacy: Twelve Stars
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 2/11
Wait...you equipped BlackRose to Marlo (Main Phase),
attacked and got the trap stuck to Marlo (Battle Phase),
unequipped BlackRose from Marlo and then equipped Marlo to BlackRose (Main Phase 2), all in the same turn?
Since all Digital HERO cards say "Once per turn, during your Main Phase, [...], you can equip it [...], OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position [...]"
So I thought you can either equip or unequip once per Digital HERO monster per turn? (So Marlo and BlackRose can both use their effects together in the same Main Phase or Main Phase 2 (or any combination of the two main phases), but each Digital HERO can only equip or unequip once per turn, right?
So if BlackRose was equipped on Marlo during the Main Phase, and then she is unequipped from Marlo during Main Phase 2, isn't that using the equip/unequip effect twice in one turn? Or is it once per main phase for each Digital HERO?)
I read that if the monster is destroyed after using the "Once per turn" effect, you can use Monster Reborn during Main Phase 2 and the effect gets reset, but in order to Special Summon BlackRose (unequip and special summon), you need to use the effect again anyway...
Sorry, I'm trying to understand the rules for UNION monsters since I have never used them before since to me, I think equip or unequip is one effect.

Other than that, I love the fact that you can have a party on three on one Digital HERO, haha (just like in the games).
Pfft, BlackRose's response to partying up with Piros the 3rd, come on, BlackRose, he isn't that bad. xD
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
Nice chapter. I enjoyed Akira being one who dueled against the Duel Giant instead of Judai. Good job. Update soon.
EndlessNight025 chapter 11 . 9/23/2015
While I get that you probably wanted to introduce Michiru's deck sooner rather than later, the reason for him dueling in this chapter seemed a bit out of place, if you ask me. He practically came from out of nowhere (Michiru ex machina?), and Mitsuru's reasons for wanting to duel him were pretty random and stupid, even for some one like him. After all, how was going up against a presumedly weak Duelist supposed to make Mitsuru look any better in the eyes of Asuka, the girl he wanted to win over? At least it was established at the school by that time that Judai had mad skills when it came to dueling, which means Mitsuru could have potentially earned a lot more credibility as a Duelist, had he dueled Judai and actually won. Despite that, the duel in this chapter wasn't bad, though.

But are self-esteem issues really the only reason Michiru was apparently losing so much? That's kind of...underwhelming. I mean, it's just that when Kaito was going on about how the Sengoku deck is apparently supposed to be this all-powerful deck that's nearly unstoppable when used correctly, I was kind of expecting that the reason Michiru kept losing was because he didn't want to unleash all that power upon unsuspecting opponents who may not deserve to get their butts handed to them so hard. You know; kind of like a sword master fighting someone with his sword sheathed in an effort to go easy on them. Something like that would have made him seem a little more intriguing... well, in my eyes, anyway.

So does that mean that Michiru not attacking directly with his other monsters during Turn 2 when he had the chance was out of nothing more than his ignorance/confidence issues as well? If so, then yikes... I guess he has it worse than Sho did in the beginning. It kind of makes me wonder how he got into Obelisk... Money?

Also, as an FYI, since it was used when talking about males, it should actually be spelled "fiancé" since "fiancée" is used to refer to a woman that is engaged to be married.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 11 . 9/23/2015
Very very good chapter! And Michiru's cards (some of them anyway) are based on Inuyasha? Awesome! I loved the instant with the 'sit' command. That made me laugh. And heck yeah, Mitsuru got beat! I've never liked him. He was just plain annoying as heck! Good chapter (wait, I already said that...ah well). Please update as soon as you can.
EndlessNight025 chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
I wonder why no one points out the fact that Judai destroying Ectoplasmer with Clay Wrap was actually a pretty dumb thing to do since, had it stayed on the field, at the end of Judai's turn, he could have used it to tribute Rampart Gunner and inflict half its ATK to Psycho Shocker, which would have equaled 1000 points of damage, which means Judai could have won right there since Psycho Shocker only had 500 Life Points left at the time.

I mean, I could understand him destroying it if the duel was just for fun and Judai wanted to drag it out a little longer to maximize the enjoyment, or whatever, but he clearly knew that lives were on the line, so you would think he would have wanted to win as soon as possible, right? But I guess the GX writers needed to come up with some way to make the duel longer and give Psycho Shocker a chance to summon himself... :p
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
Though the duel was pretty much like the duel in the episode, I did enjoy it and I rather like Michiru so far. He seems like an interesting character. Please update as soon as you can.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 9 . 8/11/2015
Very very good chapter. I definitely enjoyed the two duels in this chapter and Zastin and Judai being alike is something I didn't notice before this chapter, now that I think about it. I wonder who Kaito will choose as his partner for the Tag Duel. Hmmm. Well, either way, this is getting good. Update soon.
Raidentensho chapter 8 . 7/31/2015
nice. though I am looking forward to more. I wonder if improvements via Lv cards in kaito's deck such as Silent Swordsman Lv3, Lv5, Lv7, and Silent Magician Lv4, Lv6, and Lv8 will take place? it would fit with the Digital HERO's deck quite well. I also wonder if the ritual monsters 'Demise King of Armageddon' and 'Ruin Queen of Oblivion' will also take place in the deck? those would fit the fantasy-theme of the deck quite well. looking forward to it and more. no doubt it will be awesome. until then, ja ne!
MegaDragon520 chapter 8 . 7/26/2015
I really like your story. I especially love your use of Bastion. Keep it up.
EndlessNight025 chapter 8 . 7/24/2015
I'm sorry to point this out, but I really can't help myself: See, there were actually a few things...off...in that duel between Manjoume and Zastin...

First off, Different Dimension Revival requires you to discard one card when you activate it, yet Manjoume didn't seem to do that those two times he used that card.

Second, there must be at least one legal target in each Cemetery to activate The Shallow Grave. Since Manjoume only had his XZ - Caterpillar Cannon in his Cemetery at the time, which can't be Special Summoned, Zastin shouldn't have been able to activate The Shallow Grave when he did.

Finally, Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6 is unaffected by the effects of Magic Cards, which means that those Dragon Treasures wouldn't have increased its ATK at all...

But other than that, I still liked this chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 8 . 7/24/2015
Very very good chapter. I definitely enjoyed it. The duel between Zastin and Manjoume was very interesting and, as usual, so was the duel between Misawa and Manjoume.

Update as soon as you possibly can.
bravefrontier411 chapter 7 . 5/14/2015
This chapter...its like Ovan coming out in Disc 1 really

Not gonna criticize heavily or anything but could have Kazumi around and eventually the Tri Edge reveal near the end of the 1st Season or something like that
Vail Ryuketsu chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
That was a twist right there, the brother-in-law did it. Well at least it got Kaito out of his funk. Holy crap, Drain Heart has one killer cost to it, but it does have a duel ending effect as well. Now he just has to look out for if Tri-Edge can take over other people. It would be rather funny to see him do that with a woman only to find out it was her time of the month.
Cloud4012 chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
Amazing duel and I loved Kaito's sister making an appearance I literally cried when she talked to him
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
I definitely enjoyed this chapter. Poor Kaito and discovering what happened to his sister and that Tri-Edge person possessing the person who ultimately killed Saika, though I do wonder who he is and why he said it has been seven years since Kaito last saw him. Still, this is getting to be a good story.

Update as soon as you possibly can.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »