Reviews for Christmas In The Tub
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 1 . 3/5
Aww., This is just sweet. How could you do it? Make it hot and adorable and fucking sweet all at the same time. It's beautiful. :)
hidansbabe530 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
That was awesome! Absolutely beautiful!
SpiritofLove961 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Man, that was too hawt; amazing work on this story!

3 Spirit
lulu422 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Awwwww this is soooooooooo freaking cute and sweet and Gyahhhhhhhhhh!
Oddity chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Hot. So, so hot.
Nonsensicatty chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Wow...

I should be ashamed, huh? A normal person would be after enjoying something like this. I guess I sorta am, but not enough to stop looking into your fictions. This one wasn't as perfect to me as the first of yours I read, simply because I don't like when in a gay couple one is obviously made a traditional uke and the other an abusive seme. Oh course, I still liked it, just not as much.

Please don't stop writing for this couple, please!

-Nonsensicality
EdwardxRoy13 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
That was supermagafoxyawesomehot.
Reader chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Excellent excellent excellent! A truly pleasurable read :) The character depiction is slightly different to that of the anime but very believable! I could easily picture this beautiful scene in my head as i read :)
Tennu chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This is so hot/smutty/sexy/sweet/cute/romantic/OH HOT DAMN SEX UMPHHHHH! This is just awesome WUHAHAH Eren begging for Levi's Dick WUHAHAHA'
mst88 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Sounds like Levi will be kicking the coal out of the MP if given the chance lol. Wonderful as always my friend!
SalaciousCrumb chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Lmao, wow that was some Christmas shaggage... I'm not buying sugar-plum dreams after that - unless they're Levi's ;)

Hope you have a great Christmas yourself!

EvilMidget6;)
calleyrose chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
OMG! So fucking hot! You seriously outdid yourself with this one :-) and I'm so glad you did . the ending was even sweet!