Reviews for Sufferance
lexie2 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Wonderful one-shot.I wish Lex and Jonathan could have had this sort of conversation on the show. Thanks for making it true. :)
autumngold chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
This has to be one of the best stories I've ever read! I love how you could show perfectly Mr. Kent's feelings and reactions! Also, how you show how perfect Chloe and Lex's friendship and love is for each other! Thank you for having Jonathon understand! Thank you for the great story!
joanne chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Very good! Your characterizations of both Johnathan and Lex are very good. Both the story and the pov are original and well done. And frankly, on this website, anybody who can apply a spell-checker and the rules of english grammar to the same story get double points in my book.
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
That was nice. You can see why Lex would go to Jonothan instead of his own father. I enjoyed this a lot and of course the Chlex element was great too.
SSD chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Bravo.
Dontia chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Very good character story. Got insight into Jonathan, Lex, and even Chloe a little. Well done.
Merrie chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
What a great story! Keep up the awesome work! Chlexyness rules!
NeeterDilly chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Truly a perfect portrayal of Mr. Kent and his distrust of Lex and at the same time they both respect each other. You really did a wonderful job! Keep up the good work! :)

~*~ Lexaholics Unite ~*~
Susan chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Your story was fantasic! Well written and thoroughly enjoyable. Please continue!
MitchPell chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Wow! I really liked that. I thought it was really well done. And that you did a great job with the characterizations! Post again soon! :) :)