Reviews for In Starlight
Countess Belle Von Venomhaus chapter 8 . 5/11
Very good . I am a huge kili fan so that was awesome
alicecullenlvr chapter 8 . 3/1
Not bad! Most Hobbit fanfiction has been disappointing for me, to say the least. And M fics are just cheesy. But this was pretty well done, and I really enjoyed the scene with Kili and his injury. You went into really good detail without being too basic or too repetitive. It felt very real, and imagining that kind of pain made me feel sick(in a good way, like a wound like that could be real)!
The EarthSong chapter 8 . 1/23
Waaahhh. *gasp* *sob*
fivefantasies chapter 8 . 2/7/2015
OMG please write more!
Tuonra chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
VVV That totally reads *read* yep, no doubt.
Tuonra chapter 8 . 1/19/2015
Welp, unread again. Still great. Thanks. :D

-Tuonra
LadyBardock chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
Well you let your imagination run wild ;) A bit too far off the story, but still a good read ;)
Takokusha chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
I love this story!
They are just adorable together 3
Thanks!
moonpetals16 chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
"Kili grins broader and practically wiggles with joy." Best line ever.
mizukikage chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
ohhhh...i do hope she gots a child outta that!
bladeofsolstheim chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
This was great writing. This is the kind of Kili and Tauriel story that I will go back and re-read, because I liked it so much. Actually, I'm writing this review a couple days after I read your fic because I liked it so much ( and I couldn't remember my log in at the time). Beautiful, and I send my love.
nomesey chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
Loved it!

The soup custom was especially touching
krysta-durin chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
This was such an amazing ending! Absolutely love it, and thank you so much for writing this and not leaving it unfinished despite your commitments. You are fabulous!
LisaLovesCurry chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
Great story! Sorry for not reviewing every chapter, but I had to see how this ended! (Chapter two and three were my favorites, by the way. :)) Thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/1/2014