Reviews for In Starlight
fivefantasies chapter 8 . 2/7
OMG please write more!
Tuonra chapter 6 . 1/19
VVV That totally reads *read* yep, no doubt.
Tuonra chapter 8 . 1/19
Welp, unread again. Still great. Thanks. :D

LadyBardock chapter 8 . 1/6
Well you let your imagination run wild ;) A bit too far off the story, but still a good read ;)
Takokusha chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
I love this story!
They are just adorable together 3
moonpetals16 chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
"Kili grins broader and practically wiggles with joy." Best line ever.
mizukikage chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
ohhhh...i do hope she gots a child outta that!
bladeofsolstheim chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
This was great writing. This is the kind of Kili and Tauriel story that I will go back and re-read, because I liked it so much. Actually, I'm writing this review a couple days after I read your fic because I liked it so much ( and I couldn't remember my log in at the time). Beautiful, and I send my love.
nomesey chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
Loved it!

The soup custom was especially touching
krysta-durin chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
This was such an amazing ending! Absolutely love it, and thank you so much for writing this and not leaving it unfinished despite your commitments. You are fabulous!
LisaLovesCurry chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
Great story! Sorry for not reviewing every chapter, but I had to see how this ended! (Chapter two and three were my favorites, by the way. :)) Thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
kirallie chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
I liked it, sad to see it's finished. Maybe you should change the status to complete cause I thought it was still in progress till the last chap. Sweet how they basically married each other even if they aren't going to be. Poor Legolas getting his heart broken.
Rishi 'n Ryu chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
I had to fan myself quite a bit. A very very sweet chapter indeed. The looming threat of the dragon is so dark and haunting. This was an amazing story! I look forward to any installments in this story should there be any or any future stories to come! Thank you for a very endearing, saucy story!
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
please don't end this! This whole story became better with every chapter and I loved sulking Legolas :D Good work, please do keep it up )