Reviews for Forbidden Planet
Guest chapter 34 . 3/30/2020
Great read. Thank you.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/11/2018
Still in love with this story!
unannalome7 chapter 34 . 6/18/2016
This story is so great! I've liked it a lot and it's been over a year since your last update :( it makes me sad because I was liking it a lot and it was starting to go more AU and sincererly, it is really good, it well written and I hope one day you continue it! thank you for writing it!
D3bbi3c chapter 34 . 2/21/2016
Loved the story. I just discovered it so I was able to read all 34 chapters without a wait. You wrote a beautiful story and I am so glad that I stumbled upon it. For me, a great story is when I can really believe that the characters are real and your writing did that for me. I love these characters and will be among the millions who will miss them when the show is no longer on the air, which I think is imminent. I hope you continue to write fanfic for all of us who love their story. You made my day.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/30/2016
I have reread the story at least 4 times because it's that good! Please write more. Thanks
ldsarfaty1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Thanks is one of the best stories I have followed are u going 2 write more and finish it? Please do.
Beach love chapter 33 . 10/30/2015
LindaInDC chapter 34 . 7/30/2015
I love this story! Just binge-read all 34 chapters. Please keep it up. I can totally see this story as show canon!
ethomps4 chapter 34 . 7/26/2015
Started reading your story a couple days ago and just want to let you know that I'm loving it! Keep up the great work, I look forward to more chapters:)
philliesfan1000 chapter 34 . 7/23/2015
It's taken me a few days, but I've read this entire fanfic to-date and thoroughly enjoyed it! Sometimes there are mistakes that I think your writing is too good for, but on the other hand, your writing is too good to ignore because of a few mistakes here and there! Thank you for a wonderful imagining of how Castle and Beckett might have been. It's very interesting to see how you weave themes, lines, and stories from canon into your own AU Caskett.

One thing I thought was that Castle would have been very angry at Kate for going after Maddox. He was so upset in the show that she was willing to throw her life away, that I thought this would be an opportunity for them to deal with conflict as a couple. But upon reflection, he forgave her in canon as soon as she came to him and told him she wanted to be with him above all else, and in your story she was similarly apologetic, you mentioned anger on his part, and you gave us a chance for him to notice and be concerned about her injuries - something that canon did not give us. Plus, you make a good point (in having Castle regret that he wasn't there with her to confront Maddox), in that he had told her previously that he was her partner, period, and would always be there for her. He had told her in that episode that she wasn't alone, hadn't he? So I can see the reason for the choices you made as a writer, and you gave us a touching scene that I appreciated.

Again, thanks for keeping me engrossed for the past few days!
The-KLF chapter 34 . 7/22/2015
Welcome back :) I loved the twist at the end, felt very right for this AU!
DX2012 chapter 34 . 7/22/2015
I haven't given up on you. The story is still as sweet and captivating as the first day you posted.
Madelynn one chapter 34 . 7/22/2015
If only that was how it happened. Thanks for writing. Wait. The way it happened in the show was excellent.
MaineZoe chapter 34 . 7/22/2015
WooHoo!
uofmcowgirl chapter 34 . 7/22/2015
As much as I love this, it threw me off because during probable cause, they were not engaged. But I'm all for Caskett fluff!