Reviews for Defrosting
The Professor of Fixing Things chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
I totally agree on the magical hair powers. Haha!
This story was awesome!
Keep up the good work!
:-)
rekcuf137 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
this was very adorable. a small moment of two sisters remembering what it feels like to be close. Loved it!
GlitterFrog chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
This is so cute! The burping at the end was a perfect touch. And Elsa WOULD have magical hair powers. She's just epic that way. Nice job!
L0veinchaos chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I needed this :D thankyou
Peace Sign Freak chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This was cute, sweet, and funny and awkward in a good way. I could relate to how Elsa had kind of has to push Anna off her body and see each other have a bad bedhead. I can relate because sometimes when my sister have to share a bed when vacationing or traveling with our parents, I used to kick her and hog the sheets in my sleep, but I've gotten better. All I do now is what Anna did to Elsa. One time my sister told me that I slept in a diagonal angle and had a leg over her legs in my sleep. Good thing you only made Anna drape herself over Elsa because if you made Anna talk in her sleep as well I wouldn't know what Elsa would think. Actually, I think that would be fine, but I think it also be a very new experience for Elsa considering all she missed out with her sister. And nice touch with Anna professing her love for her sister by burping. Only sisters like Anna and Elsa know that is a great honor and sign of affection to burp "I love you."
Amaryllis chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Anna is still a pervert.
2 Lazy to Log In chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I have an account(annabethapplejack) but too lazy to log in. Anyway, this is amazing! Keep writing.
iam324b21 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I loved this. Adorable
blammer chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Good case of the warm fuzzies while reading this, hahahaa they're so cute! The part where Anna burps out an "I love you" is really in character (or how I feel Anna to be).
ephemeralspring chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Elsa's bedhead, this I wanna see. This is so cute!
The-Closet-Goblin chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This is probably the cutest thing I've ever read. Loved it! Fantastic job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
OMG You write better fluff than me AND you draw better than I do? That's just not fair! :( Love your stuff though! :D