Reviews for Vanishing Memories
Crimson cat angel chapter 8 . 3/7/2016
Love
saorikazawa chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
You updaateeddd! Yeeaaayyyyyy...

Thank you for the update and all the best in your next chapter of your life...
zoewinter1 chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
... I think I was mistaken when I thought this was based off a doujin I read cuz in that one you couldn't say Arthur's name without dying in the near future
saorikazawa chapter 7 . 7/1/2015
yippeeeee... a new chapter... thank you for the update... nowadays i was a bit sensitive... i was crying the moment arthur has to leave ronald behind... huhuhu... hopee to seeva new chapter soon...
Zuzanny chapter 7 . 7/1/2015
Yay! So excited to have an update! What will happen to Arthur now? I hope you can write more soon. :)
Masterliful chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
I like how you, without telling us directly, switched the POV to Arthur. As for corrections:
You wrote brake down instead of break down close to the top.
I find sleeping almost nothing to be awkwardly written, though I don't really know what to put instead. Hey, I'm going to Norway for a week, but would you like for me to be your beta afterwards?
zoewinter1 chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
MATTHEW FUCKING WILLIAMS
this is his canon name and no one can tell me otherwise
zoewinter1 chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
I READ THE DOUJIN THIS BASED OFF OF. THAT DOUJIN MADE ME CRY
AMECAN SEXY TIMES YEEEEEEEEEEEE
I CAN ALREADY TELL I LOVE THIS FANFICTION
Zuzanny chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
I would like to know what happens next.
Masterliful chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
I don't think this chapter is stupid at all. After all, it IS something that happens (though rarely). You are adding a lot of questions and (almost) no answer in these chapters, which I understand as it makes the story more interesting, but don't you DARE discontinue it! It's too good for that.
alguien22792 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Oh I love AU's of this doujinshi! Can you tell me the name because I totally forgot it?
Anyway, can't wait for more :D
theSardonyx chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
What a sweet little thing. Since you haven't marked this complete yet, I'm going to be expecting updates. Updates that will answer my questions, you hear.?

Write on.!