Reviews for Like Poison Running Through My Veins
DolphinAunt30 chapter 1 . 5/16
Ohhhh interesting! I like it a lot. Wouldn't mind more of this for sure.
That'sNotlMyName chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I've only read the first 2 lines and let me just tell you mhmmmmmm asdhjkl, GOOD GOD.
DancingDoula chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
That was wicked!
Delylah chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Gorgeous and painful. Deathwish!Killian makes my heart hurt. Is it demented that I want more? Then again...not sure if there is any saving either of them like this, so maybe not...
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I find the idea of AU's usually weird for this fandom but this worked surprisingly hell! Very hot and very interesting. Loved Killian's character is absolutely lovely like this. Emma as a vampire fits her too awfully well. Her characterization was also very good! Which doesn't happen often in this fandom.

Loved it, keep up the great work!
Zerousy chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
oooo that was good
leathena chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Continue!
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Oh wow...that was intense!
shashashauna chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
100% ON BOARD WITH THIS AU.
Colinodonewithyou chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
OH MY GOD I LOVE IT SO MUCH. OH please please make a second part. I've been wanting to do a cross over with true blood & once but not quite sure how I would write it. And I absolutely LOVE that you made emma the vamp. Usually people make killian the vamp or werewolf
Zoraya Windwalker chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Ohhh, nice! And surprising. When I read that this is a vampire fic, I thought that Hook would be the bloodsucker, not Emma!
It is quite fitting though, and you did a reaaaally good job with this one!
kendraCs chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Aww man
you cant leave it like that
ITS NOT FAIR
make a sequel... Please! One in wich killian is a vampire too
and they are happily ever after (ok maybe not) but make a sequel non the less
please dont leave it like that
(that was hot by the way. Like really hot!)
Please make some more!
onetreefan chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
so excellent!
lifeandtimesofabrokensoul chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I'm always worried about reading Vampire!au's but this was awesome :)

Very dark, very in character. I loved how you incorporated their back stories to fit the scenario in a way that didn't feel forced or superfluous. Any chance of there being any follow up fics?
anetamissviolet chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This was so, so good, I absolutely loved it! To me this was really original and intriguing in OUAT universe, very well written... and I can easily imagine it as a multichapter (wouldnt have to be long, like 4-5 chapters) and I would be sitting here forever regretting that its only a one-shot, lol. I mean it.