Reviews for Like Poison Running Through My Veins
That'sNotlMyName chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I've only read the first 2 lines and let me just tell you mhmmmmmm asdhjkl, GOOD GOD.
DancingDoula chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
That was wicked!
Delylah chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Gorgeous and painful. Deathwish!Killian makes my heart hurt. Is it demented that I want more? Then again...not sure if there is any saving either of them like this, so maybe not...
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I find the idea of AU's usually weird for this fandom but this worked surprisingly hell! Very hot and very interesting. Loved Killian's character is absolutely lovely like this. Emma as a vampire fits her too awfully well. Her characterization was also very good! Which doesn't happen often in this fandom.

Loved it, keep up the great work!
Zerousy chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
oooo that was good
leathena chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Oh wow...that was intense!
shashashauna chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Colinodonewithyou chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
OH MY GOD I LOVE IT SO MUCH. OH please please make a second part. I've been wanting to do a cross over with true blood & once but not quite sure how I would write it. And I absolutely LOVE that you made emma the vamp. Usually people make killian the vamp or werewolf
Zoraya Windwalker chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Ohhh, nice! And surprising. When I read that this is a vampire fic, I thought that Hook would be the bloodsucker, not Emma!
It is quite fitting though, and you did a reaaaally good job with this one!
kendraCs chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Aww man
you cant leave it like that
make a sequel... Please! One in wich killian is a vampire too
and they are happily ever after (ok maybe not) but make a sequel non the less
please dont leave it like that
(that was hot by the way. Like really hot!)
Please make some more!
onetreefan chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
so excellent!
lifeandtimesofabrokensoul chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I'm always worried about reading Vampire!au's but this was awesome :)

Very dark, very in character. I loved how you incorporated their back stories to fit the scenario in a way that didn't feel forced or superfluous. Any chance of there being any follow up fics?
anetamissviolet chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This was so, so good, I absolutely loved it! To me this was really original and intriguing in OUAT universe, very well written... and I can easily imagine it as a multichapter (wouldnt have to be long, like 4-5 chapters) and I would be sitting here forever regretting that its only a one-shot, lol. I mean it.
headoverhook chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Oh my God, Allie. This was fantastic!

The raw need. Killian's death wish, wishing she would just take all his blood and end his life. Her denial that what they have is anything more.