Reviews for Out of the Closet (a Destiel fanfic)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2016
FREAKIN SCREAMING BC THIS IS TOO CUTE DESPITE THE PARTS WHEN I WANTED TO YELL AT CERTAIN CHARACTERS (cOUGh DEAN coUgH) CAUSE HE'S HELLA IN LOVE WITH CAS AND BOY I JUST WANTED THEM TO KISS AND CUDDLE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. Or have Moose interrupt them doing the sex B)
BUT ANYWAY! Thaaaank youuu!
FanGirlNoLife chapter 6 . 6/21/2016
I am assuming that you are straight. Dean is not gay if he is into both men AND women. That is called Bisexual, and as a bisexual woman I felt the need to correct you on that. It's not a big mistake but j just wanted to alert you of that. Great story!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/19/2016
this story was amazing thank you for writing it
favbbycas chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
This is a super good story! The characters are not OC and it's written wonderflully. It's seems like Dean is bisexual in this story, because he acknowledges his attraction to both men and women.
maldonadowinchester chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
This is an amazing story! Does it continue ? I really like your writting
Cheyenne Davis chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
you go Sam,
Diana Campos chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Achei linda essa historia,adoro um Cas romântico e ao mesmo tendo deixando o Dean mais romântico,alem de saber como lidar com a sua é o Cas que deve ser,não aquele afeminado e fracote que aparece em muitas historias por aí.Parabéns esse romance tá fofo.
Hrisi chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Wow that's the best fic about Destiel i ever update soon :-)
Lestatian chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Wow this chapter was awesome, loved the smutty angst. Maybe Sam can talk some sense into Dean so he can make a grand gesture. Look forward to the next update.
Lestatian chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
I like this alot, please update!