Reviews for Sunshine Days
luvmesumguns chapter 3 . 5/9
It's been a long time now. Hope you're ok. Hope you might be able to update this, even if it's to let us know you're done.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2018
It's been at least three years. I hope you're doing well but damn it I don't hate that cliff hanger. Still can't wait to hear what's next. Take care of yourself
pawtism chapter 3 . 2/8/2016
f5
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
Thanks for writing a story where I sympathize with one of Leagues most under developed and evil champions. I really enjoy your writing and I can't wait for the next update. I did want to ask if you have plans to include more of the champions, particularly Zauns champs like Ekko, Victor, Janna, etc. I think Janna would make an interesting interaction in particular, as her role is similar to Nami but they are also different enough. Anyways, I needed to say keep doing what your doing, and I and many others are excited to see your work.
Twoheadedsnake chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
By the will of the emperor I beg you to continue this story you can't just leave us off like that this is the only singed and nami story that I like so please continue it ;_;
Currel chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
Please, continue con this work. I NEED IT!
This is just so great, i love the way the Singed character evolved, pls end this story, is justo so great i need to know how it continues!
Coconut Bot chapter 3 . 3/23/2015
Come back and write more please! I love the story, it's original but you still manage to capture the champions personalities very well.
Coconut bot chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Don't let it be over! I really enjoy your writing and I love how true to for Singed seems. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Rhinne chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
A cliffhanger? NOOOOOOO... (imagine me doing my best Darth Vader impression)
As for the chapter itself, it holds up to the standard set by the previous ones meaning that it is pretty much perfect. You have brilliantly captured Singed's plight and I was genuinely surprised at how reasonable Warvick was. And you manage to be witty and incorporate minute details from the game (the Rift VU and don't chase the Singed come to mind).
Seriously, this is amazing and I hope so much you will update soon (maybe, four months instead of six? Please? Pretty please? )
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
Hoo boy, a cliffhanger. Hope you update soon!
Cornonjacob chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
I've been waiting for this for years.
InTheNameOfScience chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
wow
halfway through the first chapter I knew I should have stopped reading this...
published in 2013 and 3 updates? I'm boned aren't I?
now i have to follow this story and wait patiently for updates..
thanks a lot (:
Ershiyi chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
"You cannot expect people to always chase after you, Singed, and you cannot run from everything." I laughed so hard at this. Because don't chase the Singed, lol.
Indevious chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
Hello again! Saw the alert and took a reAd the moment I saw it again great work and you are nicely consistent with the mood and style of this. Can't wait for part four!
Lordriochi chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
Glad to see that you have updated this story. At least Singed has come to grips with his romantic interest in Nami. Hopefully he will be able to communicate with Nami directly?I was anticipating WW's appearance in this story. I loved that Warwick mentioned "obsession with harmony". Perhaps he was mentioning Janna, or maybe Soraka?