Reviews for A New Story
Guest chapter 27 . 9/21/2019
This was amazing.
Jana80 chapter 1 . 8/13/2018
While I have a few gripes, I really enjoyed this story. My first gripe,was that how/why the SS had changed the Espada was never divulged. My 2nd was the whole timing...it all seemed to happen within a week but there were paragraphs that made it seemed like it was months...had a hard time following that. But overall it was a great read...thank you!
Lylith chapter 20 . 1/17/2018
Holy fuck... !
Marina chapter 5 . 3/30/2017
Wish u aould update...
yuki-1107 chapter 27 . 11/1/2016
The story is really a gem. I love it very much! Thank you!
everlasting13071982 chapter 27 . 10/6/2016
hello so heartbreaking! and breathtaking ! i was almost crying at the end i read it all in one day very good
masterlysheep chapter 27 . 5/8/2016
WOW! I really like the ending. It's sad that Grimmjow didn't make it, but I actually think that this end makes it better. I'm really looking forward to reading your next story. :)
Guest chapter 27 . 7/25/2015
I loved your story
luaquigo chapter 24 . 4/19/2015
Really good story! Thumps up! I like the way you portrayed Ulquiorra and Orihime and everyone, but in this chapter you made some mistakes. Ulquiorra speaks as if he had worked weeks for urahara, it has been 2 days! How did he teach him chess or chopped his hair?... So you either correct this chapter or correct the previous one. You could say he worked for more than 2 days and problem solved! :)
aami murcielago chapter 27 . 2/25/2015
ACTUALLY CRYING TEARS ONTO MY PHONE SCREEN AS I TYPE THIS AND I SERIOUSLY CAN'T DEAL WITH THE EMOTIONS I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW OKAY
dasha chapter 27 . 10/2/2014
I wish there were more lemon you should do a one shot when they get back together and have crazy sex
Guest chapter 27 . 10/1/2014
I think you should of added more lemon
kullotte chapter 27 . 10/2/2014
I admit, I am sad that grimmjow didn't make it but that was a beautiful story. I will go back and reread it in the future.
ulquihime7980 chapter 27 . 10/1/2014
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. i want more dang it
LHisawesome4ever chapter 27 . 10/1/2014
Yessssssssss. Can't wait for all the lemon that will be in the next chapter hopefully. Update soon