Reviews for A New Story
Holy fuck... !
Marina chapter 5 . 3/30/2017
Wish u aould update...
yuki-1107 chapter 27 . 11/1/2016
The story is really a gem. I love it very much! Thank you!
everlasting13071982 chapter 27 . 10/6/2016
hello so heartbreaking! and breathtaking ! i was almost crying at the end i read it all in one day very good
masterlysheep chapter 27 . 5/8/2016
WOW! I really like the ending. It's sad that Grimmjow didn't make it, but I actually think that this end makes it better. I'm really looking forward to reading your next story. :)
Guest chapter 27 . 7/25/2015
I loved your story
luaquigo chapter 24 . 4/19/2015
Really good story! Thumps up! I like the way you portrayed Ulquiorra and Orihime and everyone, but in this chapter you made some mistakes. Ulquiorra speaks as if he had worked weeks for urahara, it has been 2 days! How did he teach him chess or chopped his hair?... So you either correct this chapter or correct the previous one. You could say he worked for more than 2 days and problem solved! :)
aami murcielago chapter 27 . 2/25/2015
ACTUALLY CRYING TEARS ONTO MY PHONE SCREEN AS I TYPE THIS AND I SERIOUSLY CAN'T DEAL WITH THE EMOTIONS I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW OKAY
dasha chapter 27 . 10/2/2014
I wish there were more lemon you should do a one shot when they get back together and have crazy sex
Guest chapter 27 . 10/1/2014
I think you should of added more lemon
kullotte chapter 27 . 10/2/2014
I admit, I am sad that grimmjow didn't make it but that was a beautiful story. I will go back and reread it in the future.
ulquihime7980 chapter 27 . 10/1/2014
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. i want more dang it
LHisawesome4ever chapter 27 . 10/1/2014
Yessssssssss. Can't wait for all the lemon that will be in the next chapter hopefully. Update soon
TheDeadlyWraith chapter 27 . 10/1/2014
Thank you so much for this amazing story so sad to see it end but all stories do. Am I right? This is the greatest fan-fiction I've read keep up the great work. (Also quick tip all of your quite's are quiet's [Quiet is making no noise, Quite is a amount of something just saying]) :)
Jenicide24 chapter 27 . 10/1/2014
I am sad for Grimmjow. Buuuuttt i hope to see what is going to happen next. i am curious if this is really him. THe tattoos kinda threw me, in a good way.
tell me there will be more! :D 8D yaaay!