Reviews for A Harrappian Princess
fallen angel 007 chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
I love this story, your a great writer. Please continue this story, im waiting hopefully for the next chapter :)
bookluver23 chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
Hey, this is a pretty good story. are ya going to update?
Smials chapter 6 . 5/26/2003
hwo was the wizard? and wy doesnt she want to speak to them? and didnt she say papa? so why ddint tom recognise that. or was that in a different language as well?

ok. sorry about the questions. i realise the answers will prob be revealed later on, but u havent updated in ages.

a bit wierd but still EXCITING!
charmgirl chapter 6 . 11/30/2002
*YAY!* you updated! thom is so funny! *heehee* ) can't wait to see what happens next! D
Dingzhe no Megami chapter 6 . 11/30/2002
this story is so sweet! will the other Tortall characters come in later? i hope so.
lilleehunee chapter 5 . 11/16/2002
lol..i like it alot!
Lady Arabian Knight chapter 5 . 11/16/2002
LOL!Aliah seems to be having fun! Poor Thom! LOL! Write more soon! Would like to read the next chapter!
charmgirl chapter 5 . 11/16/2002
Oops...i did accidently send the review twice. *sorry* well i think its interesting how you are setting up the plot...even though you said before you didn't really have one. but i don't care, i love your story, so please update soon. ) *thanks*
IceByrd67 chapter 4 . 11/2/2002
write more! i don't care if its plotless, just need more!
Lady of the Shadows chapter 2 . 10/31/2002
Awesome! Nice introducing Thom! and i see no reason why you have to explain changing Thom's gift color..b/c it is ur story after all. Anyway, that said, WRITE MORE SOON...please?
charmgirl chapter 4 . 10/30/2002
sorry too lazy to log in! i don't think this chapter was bad... it was a good chapter! *YAY!* ) Please update soon! i can't wait to find out what happens next! your version of Thom is so cool! )
charmgirl chapter 4 . 10/30/2002
Lady Arabian Knight chapter 4 . 10/30/2002
Good chapter, short, but good! I'm sure you had fun makeing Thom look like a goofball!HEHE!

Write more when you catch your plot! I guess it tricked when you wanted it to treat!lol! (Don't mind my attempt at humor :) )

This should turn out to be an interesting story! I can't wait to read more!
Crazy 5000 X chapter 2 . 10/29/2002
His Gifts is green, remember he had George's eyes?
charmgirl chapter 3 . 10/27/2002
YAY! You wrote another chapter! I have read lots of fics, but I haven't really seen one with Thom (Alanna and George's Thom) in it, so it was really great that I found your story! Please keep up the good work and UPDATE SOON! Thanks )