Reviews for Takamachi Nanoha of 2814: LeaguerS
le BlekSzedou chapter 6 . 5/23
Ok, now I'm up-to-date and it seems like a silly ride, even more than previous installments... which is awesome :D
bowser3000000 chapter 6 . 5/4
Great chapter very funny specially the parts of the speech training was very hilarious just more action for the next time
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 6 . 5/3
Well, I'll be rooting for Magical Girl Amazon Diana-chan now. Shirou and Shiki comforting Yuuto about his harem was hilarious, by the way.
SaintInfernalNeos chapter 6 . 5/2
Another awesome chapter from the crazyes story ever made, thanks again w! But I have to say it, that Omake full of SAO-references was what I loved the most XD Sooo, how long until we heard the enxt A.R.G.O. report telling of all the troubles caused when princess Leafa's hidden feelings for her brother were revealed, and then by a bizarre turn of events most of the girls previosly mentioned fell in love with Duke Kirito :D? (Sorry, I just love SAO, especially the Harem path ,'cause I think they all deserve it in their own way XP, and there is very little good writtings of it, and my fanboyness has only just increased tenfold since I played Hollof Fragment...ahh, well, thanks again for the chapter, Shadow-sama, goodbye!
jgkitarel chapter 6 . 5/1
So, how long until Green Lantern-chan is an internet meme in -verse?
shanejayell chapter 6 . 5/1
Very nice!
minitune chapter 6 . 5/1
Wonderful as always. I want more NanoFate, though. While Harem-Antics are fun and all, Yuri-Overtones with clueless Nanoha would be hilarious.
MangamanZX chapter 6 . 5/1
Nice chapter

And honestly considering the females these guys know... I wouldn't be surprised if at least a few more end up feeling Yuuto's pain soon enough
erica.phoenix16 chapter 6 . 5/1
Thanks for updating.

Nanoha and Wonder woman's bonding was nice. :)
Resisting the Borg chapter 6 . 5/1
Watching Diana learn to be a magical girl is going to be fun, isn't it.
Gundum M chapter 6 . 5/1
I love the training bits.
DragonSword35d chapter 6 . 5/1
Never mind that Falling Sky brings to mind the chant Reinforce used for Starlight Breaker.
bowser3000000 chapter 5 . 4/26
You know why not include in the story the Pretty Cure arc or the Puella Magi or Fate yellow ring saga that would be interesting
Pr Kaos chapter 5 . 4/12
Wow, I've been lagging in following your stories, it seems, didn't notice you uptated this one '

By the way, about the names of the Uminari division ans the "Nanoha&friends" sub-group... What about the "Court of the Emerald Sky" for the latter (since Nanoha is, sort of, the leader of the group, and it fits her own color scheme), and the "Sky Triumvirate"/"Sky Knights" for the former ?
kage15oni chapter 4 . 3/12
Considering Kree performed illegal experiments on the inhabitants of an unadministrative planet first, Coulson's side are totally not the guilty party in this.