Reviews for Takamachi Nanoha of 2814: LeaguerS
goddragonking chapter 7 . 4/20
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:) are Nanoha and fate together i?n the manga it look like them was couple Vivio cell them both mom i do ship Nanofate
Edvarius chapter 7 . 2/27
The thought has occurred to me that if Alisa can't handle an attack name like Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss she should really be glad that Sailor Star Maker is probably on the other side of the galaxy by now.
Requiem D chapter 7 . 2/22
A very fun chapter your stories always are amusing. Also will any of the other endless show up?
MangamanZX chapter 7 . 2/3
Cursed vacations; a staple of superheroes :)
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 7 . 2/2
Damn, I wish I was a super hero. I hate vacations, and this kind of curse might just help convince my parents that I don't need to be there... Maybe I can fake the curse? Just off someone every time we go on vacation, and not get caught, so I can claim there's a curse? Of course, that would mean that there'd probably be a vacationing detective at every murder venue... I probably would get caught.
SaintInfernalNeos chapter 7 . 2/1
Besides saying how great the chapter was and how the curse of vacations never dissapoints, I just want to point out two things:

1-STOP TEASING WITH MY FAVORITE SAO PAIRING (KiriSugu/Leafa)! Seriously, you either need to make the counterparts of the SAO cast from this crazy universe part of the main cast OR dedicate a bit more time to your SAO fic...or make a new, more sillier one...I will take what I can...SAO material from you islike drugs to me w

2-YAY, Pluto is a planet again :D! If only the same could happen in reality...
Pokemonever1994 chapter 7 . 1/31
Have been laughing through the whole chapter, and Shinichi Kudo could write 400 books about the curse I bet.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 1/31
This was hilarious. * thumbs up*
erica.phoenix16 chapter 7 . 1/31
Poor Takamachi family and friends.

Nanoha did warn them repeatably, but they didn't listen.

Even the magical girls who had their powers taken away were still cursed.

Thanks for updating.:)
Ephemeral-Nightboy chapter 7 . 1/31
I laughed so hard at so much of this. You made my day with this chapter.

I think the Nanoha-Is-So-Naive horse is about dead and it may be time to stop beating it, though. The joke's been in crack territory for a while and if it goes on much longer it might migrate into it-is-just-annoying-and-obligatory territory.

There was real drama and genuinely touching emotional moments, Previously On 2814!, and I am sad that sort of thing isn't getting as much attention in LeaguerS. The shift has been subtle, I think, but I don't think I'm imagining it.

I guess I'm just saying I'm in favor of a higher d'aww-to-lol ratio, or maybe a higher ratio of characters-being-funny to characters-reacting-funny-to-weirdness. Or both. Or something.

Depth!

That's the word.

2814 is losing depth!

Slowly. Sort of like global warming. But.

Either way, I remain highly entertained. have an internet hug.
dsgundam00 chapter 7 . 1/30
got to say that this is a good chapter... hope you do a special fate stay night chapter about the incident with morgan... can't wait for more of your work soon...
Gundum M chapter 7 . 1/30
Love the new chapter.
LoveGlutton chapter 7 . 1/30
Nisekoi as well?... Jesus who were the vampire fighting guys?
AyameKitsune chapter 7 . 1/30
Epic! More please!
Jack Inqu chapter 7 . 1/30
Well, Nanoha, and several other superheroes, tried to warn them...

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.