Reviews for The Long Road Home
nanaeleanor chapter 28 . 7/25
I stuck with the story, but why would they need to elope...just so they could have sex...finally? No one they loved to share the wedding? Not only do Harry and Ginny lose their magic, but our luckless heroes have a crappy wedding night...why? No reason for it. Ruined the whole story.
Goose chapter 30 . 5/27
Glad you stuck with your guns and kept him magic-less.
nayin17 chapter 23 . 9/6/2013
loved ginny's letter
SOKEROD chapter 30 . 5/27/2013
Kinda sad, but also happy ending (confusing). I love your storys! KEEP GOING! ! ! ! ! :D
cat-lupin chapter 30 . 5/14/2013
Hi loved this story, and its prequel. I wasnt sure about it in the beginning, but then I realised that it was totally different to anything else I have read! So goodto read a fan-fic that I couldnt even guess the plot of!
Although I wanted them to get their powers back, your ending was really good, glad you kept it true to the story:)
The Wayland Smith chapter 30 . 4/29/2013
I know you aren't writing fanfiction anymore, but this was simply incredible.
James018 chapter 30 . 1/25/2013
Fantastic story!
kindrose13 chapter 16 . 9/9/2012
This was a wonderful chapter, good chapter Marion. You write like my best friend Manni. I wonder if you both have the same charistics. I miss her a lot now its been a year since she moved but i still hav half the stories she wrote and she has the other half :) thank you
kindrose13 chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
Lmao she BLEW UP the shop?
kindrose13 chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
THe other chapter was ... romantic i guess so was this one and a bit of humor in it too
kindrose13 chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
Wat the heck happened?!
kindrose13 chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Is it Draco Malfoy? It is soo Draco right?
kindrose13 chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
That was an amazing chapter daaarling Lol
Abraxan chapter 30 . 7/28/2012
I have thoroughly enjoyed both and "Gonn's Gift." They were both very
well written and absolute page turners. Well done!
StueGryffindor chapter 30 . 2/9/2012
Wow, very very brilliant! I would have to be one who misses Harry and Ginny having powers, and even have wondered if the Unspeakables could have an impact on that-since Harry has met them, it could perhaps be a slight possibility that they could help. However, as you stated quite well, love for others and family definitely come first. I quite enjoyed reading. Thanks for all the efforts you put into this story, and it's predecessor, "Ginny's Gift". Your talents may not earn money but I assure you that you've earned many a reader's extreme appreciation of your work!