Reviews for The Long Road Home
What a lovely story! Truly suspensful at times and romantic at others
I had completely forgotten that Harrry ripped the page out!
brilliant was hooked on both of your stories cant wait to read the rest ypu have done
nayin17 chapter 30 . 10/16/2015
Wonderful story and it's so good that their children are magical. I'm glad you're Potter boy is with black hair
nayin17 chapter 28 . 10/16/2015
Wish they didn't have to elope. No one is against them getting married and it's nice to have your family with you
nayin17 chapter 26 . 10/16/2015
Love what happened to Rita the cow
nayin17 chapter 25 . 10/16/2015
Poor Victor. I can understand why he loves Ginny and I'm glad there's another man besides Harry who do so
nayin17 chapter 24 . 10/16/2015
The Valentine dwarf is so funny and yes I can believe that it's the twins who sent that card to Harry and not Ginny but she wrote it
nanaeleanor chapter 28 . 7/25/2015
I stuck with the story, but why would they need to elope...just so they could have sex...finally? No one they loved to share the wedding? Not only do Harry and Ginny lose their magic, but our luckless heroes have a crappy wedding night...why? No reason for it. Ruined the whole story.
Goose chapter 30 . 5/27/2015
Glad you stuck with your guns and kept him magic-less.
nayin17 chapter 23 . 9/6/2013
loved ginny's letter
SOKEROD chapter 30 . 5/27/2013
Kinda sad, but also happy ending (confusing). I love your storys! KEEP GOING! ! ! ! ! :D
cat-lupin chapter 30 . 5/14/2013
Hi loved this story, and its prequel. I wasnt sure about it in the beginning, but then I realised that it was totally different to anything else I have read! So goodto read a fan-fic that I couldnt even guess the plot of!
Although I wanted them to get their powers back, your ending was really good, glad you kept it true to the story:)
The Wayland Smith chapter 30 . 4/29/2013
I know you aren't writing fanfiction anymore, but this was simply incredible.
James018 chapter 30 . 1/25/2013