Reviews for The Orbiting Meteor
S1203 chapter 27 . 5/21
Beautiful journey! Thank you! Epilogue will be nice.
Cynfulme chapter 27 . 5/9
Epic.
s1203 chapter 7 . 5/4
I wont to hug that little boy... so much sadness. Enyoing every chapter. Thank you!
S1203 chapter 6 . 5/3
Love, love that Peter!
S1203 chapter 2 . 5/3
Anticipation. Great story!
lindsjc chapter 27 . 4/16
I adore this story. I think that this is the 3rd time I've read it. there's so much depth, and I lose track of the day because I cannot put it down. hopefully one day you pick it up to post an epi.
triinityz chapter 27 . 2/1
I can't wait to read the epi, wow, what a story. One of or simply the best one I've ever read. Which says a lot, because I've read a lot of fanfiction. The story has kept me up nights, sucked me in so much that my emotions felt like they were being affected by everything that was happening. I laughed ,I cried, I got mad, I fist pumped. I have to admit I'm a little choked up now, just sad it's done. Definitely something I'll read again and recommend everywhere I can.
triinityz chapter 10 . 1/30
I feel like I just repeat myself every time I leave a review. You make Peter so real. I almost have to walk away from the story for a bit, because the feelings I have feel so real. Bella deserves his love and I so hope she doesn't sabatage it.
EilonwyOfAvalon chapter 27 . 1/17
Like everyone else, I eagerly await the epilogue. It’ll be the cap to a good story, worthy of re-readings.

Question, though…in your profile, you answer a question about Parker. I’m having a brain cramp; who’s Parker? I don’t remember that name in this story.
chocolate teapots chapter 27 . 11/27/2021
I so hope you come back one day and share the epilogue with us. Thank you so much for sharing this story it is wonderfully written and a joy to read.
flanduslover1 chapter 27 . 11/3/2021
I could not stop reading this it was so detailed so Intriguing I really do hope fun loving sweet caring and funny Peter will come back again the way he loved her was wow
andrewpine chapter 27 . 9/3/2021
Not finished why?
Sandy2348 chapter 1 . 7/24/2021
This was amazing. Needs an epilogue! I wanna see how everyone turned out
Guest chapter 6 . 5/29/2021
Does she know Jasper’s last name?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2021
But Peter knows Jasper right?