Reviews for A Way With Words
Gomizia chapter 1 . 4/19
I DIDN'T KNOW I NEEDED THIS FIC UNTIL I READ THIS
Thank you my life is now complete.
Lollilollicandypop chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
You just made my life complete. My two absolute favorite characters! Oh my god! You nailed them! There isn't enough words to convey how much I LOVED this one shot!
Ashamaphone chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Loved it, very cute
cutielove077 chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
I wanted to see Kushina's reaction too!
anon chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
i like it!
Calliecature chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I can almost see this as a moment in a Naruto episode. You got all of their characters down the pat. I love how happy Minato is that someone loved Naruto so much and for so long for who Naruto is.

Poor Hinata, she just told the father of her long time crush about her long time crush. I would have been embarrassed too. I also love how Minato found her cute in every way: her mannerisms to her personality to how she has a high regard for his son.

Naruto as usual, is clueless. Haha. Great story. Thank you for sharing it :)
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
This is really sweet hahha.. thanks for this :3
mio.akiyamacool chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
The rabbit and the fox ! Nice ! Simply awesome! I've lost for words...
His Rose bud 125 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
i rally, rally liked this it so sweet thank you for writing it
Hektols chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Good work, I lauthed a lot when Minato realized that Hinata was talking about Naruto and when she found out that she has been talking with her crush's father. At least she got his approval. It's a pity that they didn't meet in the original and he ended thinking that Sakura was Naruto's girlfriend.
Firefox1000 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Loved it! :D
usa-chan chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Yes! I enjoyed reading this because of course Minato and Kushina would've approved Hinata, who wouldn't? I'm so happy because WE ARE CANON.
This fanfic is really funny and light and cute, you just have a few typos. Well thank you for sharing this story!
trixieee08 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
such a cute story! :)
cloudsandsilvers chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This was what I've always wanted to read as a NaruHina fan! Gosh this is just perfect! Hinata was cute, Naruto was being his adorable self, and Minato was perfect! Too bad it ended so soon :( Well anyway, thanks for this!
narutowhat chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Hyƫga Hinata: Yondaime approved.