Reviews for Our Sin
chaoticmom chapter 1 . 6/19
I'm not writing this to pick at you I just want some clarification to your A/N since I love the Hobbit and ahve read it maby times. That said I have to ask: Where does it say that Fili's the youngest? In the Dwarven section of appendix A for LOTR he's listed as 5years older that Kili. According the the family tree Fili was born in 2859, Kili in 2864. I know they are listed as the youngest two of the company several times. So either its an uncorected typo in the text or for some reason Tolkien changed changed his mind as to who was older between writing the Hobit and the geniology in LOTR and never got one or the other fixed. take cate and good writing.
If you planned to make a fanfic based on the book, you shouldn't have written about tauriel, because she doesn't appear in the book.
Ow, my heart hurts.
LadyBardock chapter 1 . 1/6
Really touching and emotional ;) Beautiful.
HobbitFanatic chapter 2 . 1/1
So amazing! Loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Gah I came here for smut I didn't expect to be in tears... fantastic writing my dear, you had me hooked
Mae chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
This is so good and so sad at the same time that I don't know what to say! I'm reading the book and I don't know the end yet but while I'm reading this I would love this to be the grand finale! Good work!
TheFieryCelt chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
I never cry when I read fanfiction - yet you seemed to have bewitched this entry to induce sorrow in its readers. A very well-written and beautiful piece, fair author. Thank you.
Haruka2007 chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Man I hate Tolkien for doing this, killing all three! What was the point of their quest if they all die?! It makes it all look pointless in my eyes, can't forgive him for such a horrible ending. Poor Thorin, Fili and Kili :(
ash chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
loved this, it was really well written
Dancing Dollface chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Good, but elves don't sleep.
RagdollPrincess chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Well that was heartbreaking. Well written and nicely angst ridden tho :D
RagdollPrincess chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This is perfect! It's just how I imagined sex for them would be and how their personalities intertwined! It was very natural to read!
Melian Elengaer chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
So sad...
iiiii chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Hurry up, your story is amazing!

This is so good!

I wasn't expecting that. Update soon!