Reviews for Time and Again
GenetiX23 chapter 2 . 7/27
I'm interested. I'm /seriously/ interested.

Buffy is a goddamn good series for its lore and characters, if not for its plot, and I'm always happy to see another good story in the universe.
Netchka3 chapter 16 . 7/26
Cool story. Can't wait for more chapters to come.
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 16 . 7/19
LOVE IT
Panaka chapter 4 . 7/19
responds to chapter III:

Albus: "This was just a minor setback."

The multiverse: "Famous last words."
Chi Vayne chapter 16 . 7/18
Nice, showing how Krum's and Harry's (and even Cedric's) quidditch skills don't translate into a win in another style of contest on a job
Mist of Rainbows chapter 16 . 7/18
Okay, last I checked the Firebolt also had superb control as well, far and away the best broom so this comes off as weird. Basically it sounds like you just wanted to screw with Harry. Maybe you can point out a quote or something that says the Firebolt has worse control than an (oc?) broom that I can't remember from the books.

A better contest would be for the tournament to provide four equal brooms. This seems rather screwy.
Furionknight chapter 16 . 7/18
I look forward to more :)
Kairan1979 chapter 16 . 7/18
The way you described the duels, to be the second to finish is something to be proud of.
WHCnelson chapter 16 . 7/18
Excellent chapter... MORE!
mwinter1 chapter 16 . 7/18
Um Firebolts have to be more maneuverable to pull out of a faint compared to other brooms that might be slower. Just saying. Nice chapter. Awaiting more.
Joe Fenton chapter 16 . 7/18
Nice, but I think you meant to use a Bludgeoning spell, not a Reductor. The reductor spell is used when you wish to turn things into a fine mist or a pile of ashes. From the wiki: "The Reductor Curse (Reducto) is a curse that can be used to blast solid objects into pieces. It is rather easy to reduce a target to a fine mist or a pile of ashes." This is NOT a spell for a school kids' duel.
tw33k chapter 16 . 7/18
Good job with the chapter. Even more excited to read more of this story after reading a chapter with some action and seeing that Harry isn't going to somehow just pick up super powers from nowhere. Finishing second like that seems very believable. Interested to see they're scored from the judges.
Shae Vizla chapter 16 . 7/18
Wow, it was an imaginative and spectacuular task : it allow each champions to show several things : aptitude to think quickly, dodge, multitasks (flying and fueling), etc. It must have been a great show and it was way more secure (and sane) than dragons. Harry's age wasn't really an handicap and a fast broom wasn't a great help, on the contrary. I like this task, it forced them, to push themselves and use tactics. Cedric's hesitation would be also a lesson for him : it's a competition, if he want to win he need to give everything he got.

Xander'd also given another precious lesson to Harry : don't be the slave to others' expectations.
fellow chapter 16 . 7/18
Nice.
UrsinetheMadBear chapter 16 . 7/18
This chapter was decent. I liked the idea of duelling on brooms, and Harry's idea of switching to a more suitable broom mid-flight was clever. Definitely good to see something other than the same old events.