Reviews for Time and Again
willfant chapter 19 . 7/19
New Mexico?
rifful chapter 15 . 7/14
15 points to Slytherin... well reasoned.
Tangerine-Alert chapter 19 . 7/13
Fantastic, lovely to see a new chapter.
I love the dialogue between Harry and Xanader and Xanader and Minerva.

I worried a little that with the revealing potion and the partial metamorph abilities you were layering on things a little too much, but then realised where you were going with the metamorph abilities explanation.

I liked that push for Harry to go chat to the Patil twins about his parselmouth ability.

Certainly an interesting decision for Harry to be a moth. Much more useful than a stag, I hope he explores it further, once he gets over his disappointment / rage.
Grovtech chapter 19 . 7/7
Xander's humor isn't just wasted on the young and British. Just ask anyone in Sunny dale!

Actually a moth would make a decent spy form, but I can see it not appealing to a male teenager.

Good StuFF!
Riniko22 chapter 15 . 7/6
Slight error in one sentence that really threw me off, "Hermion soon rallied back to the other topic at hand." You have Hermione without her 'e', it was an odd sound in my mind.
Riniko22 chapter 12 . 7/6
Really don't think much of Neville's grandmother either.
Riniko22 chapter 10 . 7/6
Yea, no more stupid dragons, friend at the bottom of a lake, or maze. Still think that stopping Quidditch in canon was silly, it was the only school event that the students had to enjoy except for minor games. What a boring time the students that are not into sports must have, and even the others only have 4 games to watch over a school year.
Riniko22 chapter 8 . 7/6
I am also guessing that Andromeda's daughter developing a powerful magical ability also helped greatly.
Riniko22 chapter 7 . 7/6
Good chapter and depiction of Hermione in comparison to Willow.
Riniko22 chapter 6 . 7/6
Love to know what Draco will be doing for him detentions, hopefully that will be part of the story. And I am betting Hermione's grade was due more to excessive length with more teachers should penalize her for, as getting the point across quickly is important in writing, not burying the reader in excessive facts both important and trivial.
Riniko22 chapter 5 . 7/6
I would expect that last bit of the notes deals largely with Augusta and how she feels about Xander. I expect that Xander suggested other treatment options that were not traditional.
Riniko22 chapter 4 . 7/6
Dumbledore is the very model of a 'tool'. Oh, he is very intelligent and cunning, but he plays with peoples lives by giving them certain information and withholding other facts, this will hopefully come back to bite him for a long time as he pays off his karmic debt.
Riniko22 chapter 3 . 7/6
One old phrase you used does not quite work with Xander, the one where you describe him locking 'eyes' with everyone in the classroom, as Xander has only one it was a little off.
ggf1 chapter 19 . 7/6
Great story. Who knew Zander could be so wise.

Thanks.
suziq968 chapter 19 . 7/5
So glad you're still writing. Harry really needs to embrace enchantment, it's an incredible tool. I'm sure you have many plans, can't wait to see them.